<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spend Spend Spend!!!


Wow, what a day! Today met up with Shaun at town, cause its been a long long time since I last met him, and we went to town. Ate at heeren's fish and co and I alone spend about 17 bucks on lunch. Well you can say that its generally cheaper than what I had spent at TCC, but well still..money fly away!!!

So after lunch we went to walk around and I went to Guess shop and bought a wallet for 65.9 bucks!! OMGOMGOMGOMG but well it was quite nice la, and I have been wanting a guess wallet so there, hehe =D Its a black long wallet, and well here's how it looks like;

Photobucket

How it looks like on the inside:


Photobucket


After buying that we walked to Plaza Singapura and passed by the Concord Hotel and this is where Shaun told me that this is the place that has this magic shop and sells the bicycle deck poker cards!! So without delay wooot there we go, to this shop called the "Magic Hall" which is on the 3rd floor, and down there WOW!! There are all sorts of bicycle decks for sale! And I really mean ALL. LOL down there you have orange deck, black deck, red deck, blue deck, green deck, you name it they have it LOL! And they even have the black deck with this skeleton design which Shaun bought for 16 bucks.

Inside the shop the people there are actually quite friendly, and they showed us quite a few magic tricks, some which I have already seen 刘谦 performed before. Hehe.. and down there there are so so so many magic props that I have seen magicians used in 大魔竞,and I saw alot of coins there! Big coins small coins LOL!! One day when I get my pay Im gonna go there and buy afew so I can learn some coin tricks taught by 刘谦! Hehe

So in the end I bought 3 decks of card and a new card trick wee hoo. I am so happy that I bought them that I gotta show you guys, and the black deck is one of my favourite deck! =D

The red deck:

Photobucket



Photobucket



The blue deck:

Photobucket



Photobucket



The black deck:
Photobucket


Photobucket

For the black deck, its kinda special because it doesnt have red and black suits, it has black and GREY suits! Special huh? But kinda confusing when you actually use it and play though LOL.

Hearts and clouds:

Photobucket



Diamonds and spades:

Photobucket

And with that in addition to the new trick which I bought for 20 bucks, I spent a total of 44 bucks in that shop!! And to sum up the total amount which I have spent today, which is $20+$3.8+$65.9+$44 = $133.70!!! GOSH I need to stop spending like that! Haha, well Shaun wasnt any better off, he spent a total of 114 bucks on one jacket and one long sleeved top, and 16 bucks on a skeleton deck, so the total amount he spent is $114+$16+$3.80+$16 = $149.80!!!

LOL omg thats how much we spent, and he spent more than me!! Shaun if you're reading this, ITS TIME TO CUT DOWN ON YOUR SPENDING!!!!!

In case you guys were thinking, the 3.80 bucks added to both of us is the hokkaido single scoop ice cream that we decided to have at Takashimaya ~.~ Oh ya and in the end I cabbed home from Jurong Point just so that I wouldnt miss any of my 刘谦 in 综艺大哥大 hehe, and what wasnt included in the $133.70 as well!! Wow thats a big burn in my wallet, but Im super happy now hehe =D

And of course, last of all, to end my happy day I watched my 刘谦 show and he did this amazing trick that he had invented recently and wooo! I cannot even describe the amazingness LOL!! You guys have to watch it yourselves to understand!!! And now, its 见证奇迹的时刻!!!!



Ps: I like how he keeps saying 奇愚果 instead of 开心果 lol!! So cute!! And at that moment when he gets all tongue tied, SUPER CUTENESS!!

Labels: ,


blogged @ Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:43:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage