<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Song of Hope




Song of Hope

Leaving the past behind
Searching for the future in time
Sometimes we dont know why the things we do
As I look into your eyes (As I look in your eyes)
I can see the clear blue sky (Clear blue sky)
All I ever needed is to be with you

Come sing the song of hope
Come share this time with me
Beautiful memories
Will linger on (Linger on and on)

No spoken words can stay
No photographs wont fade
Only this song of hope
Will still remain

Look at the deep blue sea
See a reflection of me
What lies ahead of me
No one can see

My life my hope my dreams (My dreams)
My thoughts are my everything
My everything..

Come sing a song of hope
Come share this time with me
Beautiful memories
Will linger on

No spoken words can stay
No photographs wont fade
Only this song of hope
Will still remain

Only this song of hope
Will still remain...


This song is one of the few songs that really touched me, and the lyrics of these song couldnt carry out the message that this song was supposed to be meant any better. After all these years, 4 years to be exact, I still cant help but keep this song inside my handphone. Because the moment I hear this song, memories just overflowed, and many many events and emotions started replaying in my mind.

Even though with the current technology now, photographs are seldom developed and hence wouldnt fade, but they do get misplaced or erased. You can say the same for song, but I guess the tune of the song will forever linger in the heads of the people who shared this experience with me huh?



Miss Lim, the conductress which made my choir life possible and made dreams come true. I wonder how youre doing now, since you have already left Fuhua choir...


The group of friends who went through my whole choir life with me, even though we have all moved on with our lives now, Im sure this is one of the memories where we will always want to relive it again and again..


LOL look how much fun you guys used to have back then. I wonder if every now and then will you still remember the events that had taken place that day?


The day came where it was the last time I can ever perform with you guys again. It still hurts even now to think back and realize that I can never ever sing together with you guys again..



Xiu Min, the friend who always always practiced singing with me inside the classrooms, whom I shared secrets with, whom at that period of time understood me the most..Even though now you are in China, every now and then I will still be thinking about you, and am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself there..do take care of yourself k? Look forward to the day when you return to Singapore. =)



LOL JOHN! The guy that always always bully me and make fun of me. I still remember how hard I had to beg you until you finally agreed to take this picture with me..even though you wont be reading this blog, I still want to say that this is still one of my favourite photos ever taken, even though I look kinda sucky.. LOL



Finally, how can I have this entry without you? My dear Andy gor, who always always supported me during this few years no matter what happens. If not for you, I guess I wouldve quitted a long long time ago. Even up till now, you are still one of the more important guys in my life, and I actually forgot that we took this picture together until I was sorting out the files inside my computer. I just wanna let you know that I miss you, and hope that I will be able to meet up with you again...

Even up till now, I still have not really gone through any life that would be half as fun and half as fulfilling as my life as a choir member. Even though there are some unhappiness and tough times, it is always nice to know that there will definitely be people around you who care and will always be there to protect you, and there are people that you want to spend every minute of your time with.







Sometimes I just wish that we didnt have to grow up...


Labels:


blogged @ Monday, March 16, 2009 4:00:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage