<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Blinded...




LOL

Sorry guys, didnt mean to scare you, but I really almost got blinded today.

The story goes like this:
I was at Ajisan eating dinner with my mum, 2 sisters and my cousin's family.
Being the usual bored girl that my baby sis was, she took a piece of paper and rolled it into a 'telescope' shape.
While I was talking to my cousin, my baby sis was playing with that 'telescope' and held it in a vertical manner.
So as you guys can imagine, the rounded part of the 'telescope' was facing upwards.

My baby sis played until so so so crazy that she kept holding it and hitting in with an up and down motion.
Being the unlucky girl that I always was, my poor eye was in the way of the 'telescope'.
So as you guys can imagined, the whole circle part of the 'telescope' went RIGHT INTO my eye, as if the shape was fixed according to my eye.
Hence I got blinded for 5 minutes.

The agony was not something that you can ever imagined.
There was this searing burning pain in your eye, and the moment you opened your eye you felt as if a knife was cutting your eyeballs.
Gross I know, but that was what I felt then.
And I really really thought that I was going to be blind.
What was amazing was when I got blinded by that piece of paper, no one on the table seemed to care, and they continued with their conversations.

Talk about being indifferent. Lol
And so, no matter how well trained you are, please DO NOT(I repeat DO NOT) ever imitate the above story.
It is painful, very.

Hence this is how I got the freaking red eye shown in the picture above.
And yup, it is still hurting this very minute as I am typing out this post.


Moral of the story:
Never NEVER EVER leave your eye exposed next to a bored child who likes to play with papers. T_____________________T


Alright enough about the unhappy stuffs.

Recently I have been watching this showed called 'America's Next Top Model'.
Initially I watched it because it is the show that followed behind Desperate Housewives on channel 5, and since I have nothing better to do, I watched for the fun of it.
However as I watched the show, I realised that the show is so different from what I had imagined.
Up till now all I thought about the show was just some bimbotic girls trying to be the top models, bitching about other girls and thats it.

However after I watched it I realised how interesting this show was!
Not forgetting to mention the various variety of photoshoots that the models have to go through.
And man! My eyes (though injured terribly) were really opened widely!!!

So yea you guessed it!
I am gonna talk about cycle 11 of America's Next Top Model!! =DD (On the bright side Lu Chen wont be mentioned today la =D)

Cycle 11 is filled with quite a number of pretty girls.
However I didnt like all of them la.
In no order of preference, these are my favourite girls.(Either in terms of looks or their personality =D )

1: Clark

I think that she is one of the prettier girls in this season already.
Her eyes are so nice and she got this great smile.
Enough about the description, these are some of her great photos =D

Hot air balloon shot


Bikini shot



Submerged in water shot



Blackout shot
Even though this was the episode where she got eliminated, I still think that she looked damm hot in this photo LOL!!

2: Lauren Brie

The 1st time I saw her I was like "Waaa this girl looked damm haggard sia"
However like me, you'll be surprised by the photos that she can produce.

Hot air balloon shot


Bikini shot. BTW this is like one of my most favourite. LOL


Submerged in water shot



3: Analeigh

Initially I didnt take much notice of this girl, but as the competition goes by I somehow felt that she had this beauty within her, and she managed to be the top 3 in America's next top model!! =DD
Not forgetting to mention that she's actually a very nice and sweet girl too =D


Hot air balloon shot


Submerged in water shot (I totally love the legs here)


Windstorm


FIERCEE awards, reporter getting tired of what stars have to say (Love the face in this shot)


17th century women on ship


Good times and windmill shot (Love the jump)

4: Samantha

Initially this girl didnt really catch my eye, but after her makeover, WOW!


Bikini shot(You get what I mean huh?)


Submerged in water shot


Tidal wave (Love how she made the waves go)


17th century women on ship


Simplistic


Dramatic


Oh ya btw this girl, is the SAME AGE AS US!!!
Amazing huh?
And she's in the top 2 for America's next top model as well!!
But she didnt win luh..

Last but not least, the winner, MCKEY!!!

Initially her hair is not black. Its red.
Super red Lol!!
And I didnt think that she looked pretty too.
However after the makeover her modeling skills improved tremendously too!
Its no surprise that she's the winner of this season.


Bikini shot (I love the look that she always has)


Submerged in water (Did I tell you already? I love her eyes)


Heat Wave (She really does look hot here lol )


17th century women on ship (Totally love her legs and pose here)


Simplistic


Dramatic


Good times and windmill

Yupp and so she's the winner for America's next top model cycle 11.
Oh ya did I mention that she's a boxer? Oo
At the beginning of the competition she was always practicing her punches and stuffs.
And all the girls didnt see her as a competition at all.
They just thought that she was a nutcase, and will be going home sooner or later.
Guess what?
They are so so wrong!
This teaches us to never never underestimate anyone.
You'll be surprised at what they can do.
Never underestimate yourself too.

Like Samantha, she came in not knowing what was coming,
And in the end she tried and tried and almost got eliminated and now she's in the top 2!
Oh ya never ever overestimate yourself too.
There's this girl called Sharaun, who went around talking to the judges and telling them 'Hi my name is Sharaun and I AM America's Next Top Model'
And guess what?
She's the 1st person to be eliminated from the competition LOL.

PS: OMG I just found out that apart from Samantha who is the same age as us, and Lauren Brie who is 2 years older than us, the rest of the girls, including McKey, the winner, is only 1 year older than us!!! OMG how did they even manage to look so freaking mature!!!! Zzzz

Labels: ,


blogged @ Sunday, April 5, 2009 3:51:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage