<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness


First of all, I just want to say that for Onitsuka Tiger shoes design, I have already put a column at the side with a link to that post. =)
This is to ensure that I am still able to update regularly =))

Well I shall start with Fri
It was Yan jie jie's 21st birthday, so we went to Marina Square for a buffet
Over there we had a whole room to ourselves, and there is this big screen with all her childhood photos.
Over there, among the many photos, there are alot of photos with my face in it LOL
Be it young or old, my face was inside the picture LOL

And I realised how cute I looked when I was young =X
I mean not to brag or what but I really looked damm cute! HAHA!
Which makes me wonder why didnt I like to be pretty when I was young
Perhaps if I did maybe I wouldnt be so fat now T____T

After the celebration went out with my cell group to Great World City
It was my 1st trip there, we went to watch the movie called Knowing
Well the movie to me was quite scary, considering all the prophecies and everything
How scary accidents can be
And how the world could end just like that

To me, what was really scary was the fact that one day, all this could come true.
The day when God decided to descend and put the world to an end.
I wonder if I would have gone up to heaven by then, or went to hell
How would I answer the Father when He asked me 'What have you done to my son, Jesus'
By then would I be telling him, "I have loved Him with all my heart and all my soul", or tell him "I'm sorry but I have not been a very good Christian, I have been backsliding".
I know it all sounds quite depressing but after watching the show, even though it wasnt a very nice show, but there's something inside me that clicked.
Something hit me, and tell me that I havent been doing what I should.

Just a random thought.
On Sat, after a long time, I went back to church.
Brought my baby sister along to cell group and service! =D
Was actually quite surprised at how well she behaved. LOL
She actually sat through the whole sermon!
Can you believe it?! LOL!!
After the sermon the cell went to celebrate Andrew's birthday at Sunset Way - Rocky's Pizza

Quite a nice place if you ask me
The pizza was HUGE!!
Never in my life have I seen such a great BIG pizza before my eyes!
For Andrew's birthday present we gave him 2 Nike T-shirts, and a soccer ball, with all our wishes written on it! =D

After everything we went home =D

Today, went prawning with Hilary, Jiayan, Yikai, Mark, Luke, KK, Sarah =D
I shared a rod with Luke
After a while I asked Luke if I could hold the rod, and he let me
Holding the rod for a while, I felt a tug and WOOOOO!!!!
I CAUGHT A PRAWN!!!!!
Never in my life I felt such sense of accomplishment LOL!!
After that we set the rod again and WEEE!!!! CAUGHT A SECOND ONE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

After catching 2 I let Luke hold the rod, and I thought I felt something move so I said
"Eh Luke I think have leh leh.."
But cus the jerk wasnt obvious like the 1st 2 times, I thought I was wrong
But Luke pulled it up anyway and WEEEEE!!!! THERE WAS ONE! HAHAHAHA!!
Waaa I was freaking excited at that moment, couldnt believe we caught 3 prawns in a row just like that!

However the sad thing is after the next 2 hours we didnt catch anything else le T_____T
After a while the Tootz cycled over and came to find us =D
However the Tootz was too tired so he went home after staying for a while.
Before that had a really long chat with him about some stuffs, and I somehow got to understand abit more about him
Even though he didnt seem to enjoy himself, but I still want to say that I really appreciate the fact that he cycled all the way from his house to Jurong Hill to find me.
Love you =)

After going for dinner, KK, Hilary, Jiayan and Yikai came over to my house for mahjong session =D
After playing for a while they all left for home le.
Its been a long time since I last went out for soooo long haha

Alright last but not least, I want to share this song with everyone.
I dont know if you have heard of this song before, but right now this is one song that will make me feel something even as I am listening and singing it.



徘了徊了走了错了过了等了
I’ve loved, I’ve been broken, I’ve walked, I’ve been wrong, I’ve cried, I’ve hurt,
累了全都困了烦的乱的等的
I've been tired, I've been vexed, I've waited
都是真的
All these agitation, confusion and loneliness were real

疯的想的念的不安的焦虑的
I’ve gone mad, I’ve longed for, I’ve been insecure, I’ve been anxious
复杂的梦过的拥有的失去的
I’ve been blundered, I’ve dreamed, I’ve owned, I’ve lost
怎么忘呢
How am I to forget?

你坐過的沙發睏了 你愛的音樂停了
The couch you once sat on has closed its eyes, The music you loved to hear has stopped
我等著你等成了 擺設
I’ve waited for you ‘till I’ve lost myself

我的你的他的好的坏的难的
Mine, yours, hers, the good, the bad, the difficult times,
灰的蓝的黄的酸的甜的苦的
I’ve been disheartened, I’ve gone through the sorrow, I’ve had my golden days, All the aches, the sweetness, the bitterness
都还记得
Still clear in my mind

非常想要忘的绝对不能忘的
The things I really wanted to forget were absolutely unforgettable
我心要换你的真的不行那么
I wish to start anew; I really no longer yearn for you
只得放了
I must close this chapter

环岛的火车载着我第几天了
The train to Jade Island has carried me for so many days now
忽然发现这一刻我不想你了
Suddenly I’ve realized at this moment, I no longer think of you

我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
只要清楚曾爱得那么深刻
So long as I understand how profound our love was
不准问值不值得
I will not seek to wonder if it was worth it or not

我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
离开不是谁给了谁的选择
Leaving was not a matter of one giving a choice to another

我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
只要清楚曾爱得那么深刻
So long as I understand how profound our love was
不准问值不值得
I will not seek to wonder if it was worth it or not

我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
离开不是谁给了谁的选择
Leaving was not a matter of one giving a choice to another

我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
只要清楚曾爱得那么深刻
So long as I understand how profound our love was
不准问值不值得
I will not seek to wonder if it was worth it or not


我的快乐会回来的
My happiness will return
离开不是你给了我的选择
Leaving was not a matter of you giving me a choice

疯的想的念的不安的焦虑的
I’ve gone mad, I’ve longed for, I’ve been insecure, I’ve been anxious
复杂的梦过的拥有的失去的
I’ve been blundered, I’ve dreamed, I’ve owned, I’ve lost
怎么忘呢
How am I to forget?

非常想要忘的绝对不能忘的
The things I really wanted to forget were absolutely unforgettable
我心要换你的真的不行那么
I wish to start anew; I really no longer yearn for you
只得放了
I must close this chapter

放了......
Ive closed
忘了......
Ive forgotten


Just listening to this song reminds me of how much I have been through with Tootz
All the things that have happened
All the things that he did
All the things that I did
Sometimes really made me wonder if it was worth it
However after today I realised that many things happen when they should
And whether things will go right in the end its still early to find out
So why not just embrace what we have now
And spend our lives together without any regrets =)


I know its been tough, but still, I love you

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Monday, April 13, 2009 12:59:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage