<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm so so so so boreddddd


Well, life to me now generally sucks.
Not that my life is not great,
nor issit going through a rough time.
Its just, I just dont have the mood to do anything anymore.

Maybe I'm just lazy?
Or maybe like what most people say, you will get too sick of enjoying life after a while.
Well, in my case, I guess its more of the former.
I wouldnt want to start school too soon.
I enjoy being able to do nothing.
But I guess its just one of the times where I get too lazy and I cant be bothered to do anything?
Well even for this blog, I get so sian of it because there is this problem whereby the blog cant show the entries cus its too long or something.
If you guys would just scroll down, you would realise that the entries are being cut halfway through.
If there is anyone out there who can solve this problem for me, or know what to do about it.
Please let me know I would really appreciate it.



Alright enough about the rantings, lets talk about something interesting =D



Monday:

Woke up and looked through my phone and I received this sms:
Sms from Bunka. Ele 1 results, Oral 10/10, Written 97/100 Passed.
When I read that message I was like 'Woa woa woa, did I read it correctly??' (Thinking since Im still half asleep and all)
In the end when I'm awake I was like 'WOA!!!!!! You must be kidding!!!'

Well please dont think that I am bragging about my results or anything.
However this is really really the 1st time in my life that I did so well for an exam.
Like, when I studied or paid attention in class and I really got super great results.
Things like that dont really come often I guess.
When I told my mum, she was shocked too, haha.
Well one of the dear diary moments for me I guess =D

After that I went to meet the Tootz, and spent some quality time together. ^^
I intro-ed GTO to him, and I think he loves that show now =DD
During dinner, went to eat Nihon Mura with my mummy again,
And this time mummy invited the Tootz along!
So there the lucky Tootz followed us to dinner and I had a great time!
I hope you did too! ^^
Pokes =)


Yesterday:

Another thing was going for swimming yesterday.
Same thing I went with my baby sister, and for the 1st time in my whole freaking life, I dipped my head underwater and managed to open my eyes underwater!!!
Muhahahaha!! I know some of you guys think Im a freak la.
But I dont know how to swim ok!! So this is a great achievement for me =D



Last thursday:

Sorry for not making things in chronological order, for I am typing exactly as to what goes into my mind.

Went out with Peixin to town to shop for our swimming costumes, and viola!
She brought me to kinokunya, and guess what I found?!?!?!
THE 1ST BOOK THAT LUCHEN HAD PUBLISHED, AND THE LAST BOOK TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION!!!!
To Peixin,

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! =DD

Weeee now I finally have the whole complete collection!!



Yuan Shan is a very very happy girl now!!!! ^^


Last Sunday:

Well nothing special on this day, but I did bought this game, which is quite fun.
And I intend to introduce to everyone, and whether you go download it or buy it,
I got to say that this is one game that may sound stupid but when you start playing you cant really stop =D


There you go, Mystery of Raven Hearst. =)
The game basically asks you to find items which are the clues,
Which have to be found in a SUPER SUPER MESSY ROOM LOL
Sometimes certain rooms will be locked and you will have to use the clues in the room to unlock the room lol!!

Definitely worth a try!! =D


Today:

Went out for dinner with Shaun today at Cathay.
He actually wanted to bring me to this restaurant to eat, but surprisingly,
There is a freaking long long long long long queue outside the place!
So in the end we went to eat Nihon Mura AGAIN!
Waaaa basket this few weeks I KEEP KEEP KEEP eating there.
I need a change!!! T______T



12 rounds!!

Thats the show that we watched after dinner.
Man I got to tell you this show ROCKS!!!
It rocks so much that I can feel my world shaking while watching the movie.
Throughout this whole show, right from the beginning,
There isnt much waste of film/time, and it is totally action packed to the max!
Throughout the whole movie you can feel as if your heart is pumping pumping pumping!
Definitely a must show to watch, as compared to other shows I suppose =)

So guys remember, 12 ROUNDS!!!! =D
To intro the show I shall show you guys the trailer for this movie ^^



Doesnt it look exciting?!?!
GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Friday, April 3, 2009 12:53:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage