<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Music Mirrors my Feeling


Yay~~
After such a long long long wait,
Finally it has arrived! =D
My Concert DVD and CD Album hehe
This is really a long long way to go

While waiting for my pictures to be uploaded to photobucket,
Let me explain the situation
Because I received the DVD,
I was so excited I want to faster rip it
And share it with my fellow KinKi fans in the community
And it happened
The Magic DVD Ripper that I was using,
The trial had ended
OMGOMGOMG

Just let me tell you,
Magic DVD Ripper is the BEST RIPPER EVER
It lets you rip with subtiles,
Any language, any dialouge if you have it
And it allows you to convert VOB files to AVI files easily
You dont even have to decrypt it because
It will decrypt any protected content that is inside
That is how good the ripper is
And apparently it has expired OMG

So while trying to find an alternative,
I ended up searching through the internet
And forums,
And downloaded all sorts of rippers
They are good,
BUT
Their trial only allows like maximum of 15mins of ripping
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
15mins rip what sai LOL
Even Magic DVD Ripper trial also lets you use the full functions k!

Hahaha~
So I ended up trying to find a crack for my Magic DVD Ripper
Thats when it happened.
While trying to download the cracks
I accidentally downloaded a VIRUS
VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS OMG
TROJAN SOMEMORE
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT
And just after I tio the virus,
Shaun said that he can help me find a crack LOL!
Omg if only I told him about it earlier T______T

This is what happens when you have such a high shitass ego LOL
People out there,
If you need help,
JUST ASK
DONT be like me
With my stupid ego LOL
So in the end Shaun helped me find the crack,
VIRUS FREE SOMEMORE
And I CAN USE THE PROGRAM FOREVER!!!
OMG
Shaun I know you already asked me to stop,
But still down here, for one last time
I wanna say
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!
Haha ok sorry thats 4 times


And yupp, which brings us to today
Today, I woke up in the morning wanting to use the computer
And I realised that
Because of the stupid virus,
I CANNOT OPEN FIREFOX AND IE
DAMMIT
So I tried to look for various ways to get rid of the virus
But no matter how detailed the instructions were,
I just cant seem to delete away the virus T___T
So I went to do the last resort
REFORMAT
Yupp~
I reformatted my computer
But of course,
This time is one of the least damaged I've gotten among all my reformats
Because I didnt use this new account for long,
Hence nothing much to copy paste,
And everything is basically inside my external hard disk
And I went to save all my precious bookmarks already
So yupp~

But reformatting took damm damm long ok!
Hahahaha I only managed to settle down only at like 11pm LOL
Shit man I'm running out of things to say~
And photobucket is still uploading my pictures
Must be the file size too big T______T
Ok I shall stop posting here 1st hahahaha
BRB =))
















OK I'm back~~~
After like~~ ONE NIGHT HAHAHA
It took damm long to upload the photos,
And since I'm uploading files to mediafire,
And uploading video up to myspace,
By the time everything ended its already 4-5am and I'm too tired to update
Cus I wanna make this post a nice nice post of Koichi =D

Alright I shall intro the Mirror Album first =D


Photobucket

The cover~~ Weee Koichi is in his Deep In Your Heart costume =DD

Photobucket

Back of the booklet


Photobucket

Back of the CD
OMG the mirror the mirror the mirror!!!LOVE THE DK~~~

Photobucket

Still loving the mirror~~~ AND OMG KO CHAN!!!!!

Photobucket

Totally love the expression on his face here~~
Nuff said~ His hair rocks too~~


Photobucket

The miscellaneous pictures which some are included in the limited ed,
And some are not LOL
OMG I want the limited ed version!!
I saw one Mirror Album selling at HMV the other day
I wonder if its the limited ed haha
If it is OMG I will be so so so tempted to buy it T____T


Photobucket

This is how the CD looks like~~ hahaha

This album contains like 12 songs, plus a 13th bonus song
And all the songs,
ALL the songs
Are composed by him! hahaha
Its so nice la~~~~ LOL
Never gets tired of hearing them hehe


Alright now for the concert
The concert is called : The Music Mirrors my Feelings

Koichi's Solo concert =D

Photobucket

The Cover of the concert
NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT LOL
The DK logo big big hahaha


Photobucket

The back of the DVD haha
I love the Mirror effect that he keeps doing LOL


Inside the DVD is given a booklet:


Photobucket

The front and back of the booklet combined.
This is how the concert venue looks like
DAMM BIG RIGHT OMG

Photobucket

The same red suit hehe



Photobucket

He looks like a prince wearing this T____T

Photobucket

This is one of the examples of the amazing light effects throughout the concert


Photobucket

When he's dancing Kagen no Tsuki
Love it when he wears something like that T____T


Photobucket

Another costume in the concert LOL
Look at the DK logo running down this shirt HAHAHA



Photobucket

Is this pic hot or hot LOL
Ok I dunno why I love this pic damm alot HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

This is one of my favourite costumes in the concert
He looks so great with just the sleeveless shirt and the blazer with jeans haha



Photobucket

This is just damm cute la~ HAHA


Photobucket

The 1st disc

Photobucket

The 2nd disc



Haha overall I have to say
This concert really made me damm damm high LOL
I'm sure it must be because of all his dancing
And all the amazing visual effects
And of course, his amazing hotness LOLOL
But I really am amazed by how he can dance to slow songs
And made the dance look not sissy at all on him
Even though the steps if do wrongly can look sissy
Instead of graceful

Dont understand what I'm talking about right?
Haha you will after I show you this video
Even though this video is not taken from the concert,
But it is taken from one of his Endless Shock performances in 2005
The song is called Yoru no Umi,
Which means Night of Ocean

Initially when I listened to this song,
I just felt that the song is normal,
Its nice but if I hear it too many times
I will sometimes skip that song away
But after watching that musical,
Watching the dance steps
And most of all, looking at the meaning of the lyrics
I just felt that this is a too beautiful song
And because of the musical,
Whenever I listen to that song now,
A very beautiful image just floats up in my head

So such a beautiful experience,
I wanna share it with everyone who is reading this =)
Dont worry, the video has translations embedded to it
So you can watch both at the same time
And the dancing is really really neat
You will feel like
"wow, I didnt know this kind of song can have to much dance steps"

So now, I present, YORU NO UMI =)

Disclaimer: Once again, I do not own this video, and it does not belong to me
Neither did I translate or sub this video
This is purely just for entertainment purpose



PS: For those who took out the time and watch it,
It is really beautiful right? =)
Kochan once again never fails to amaze me ^^
Oh yea, I really really love the part when he sang
"can you feel the warmness of the ocean"
The steps and the gestures are just too beautiful =)

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:49:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage