<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY KINKI KIDS!!!


I did not scan them, credits go to since1997

Alright after blogging about this entry,
I somehow felt that something was up on this day
But I just couldnt remember what

21st July..
Its a familiar date to me..
Yet just now when I was in SIM
I just cannot remember what was it

Until I reached home,
And browsed around the LJ of my fellow KinKi fans
And finally I realized
TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF KINKI KIDS!!!

Today marks their 12th Anniversary together!!
After sooo many years,
This year would be KinKi Kids' 12th year since they debuted
Even though its not exactly their 12th years together though,
For they already know each other for a few years before debuting together as KinKi Kids


Photobucket
Their first ever cover~~ (I think)


Photobucket
This looks soooooooooooo cute!!!!
I love how their hairstyles look like shit but their faces look sooooooo damm damm cute~~ HAHAHA
And Koichi totally looks like he doesn't know how to smile HAHAHA


Photobucket
The cute and innocent days~~


Photobucket
After all, they are still the happiest when they are together with each other ne~~



Photobucket
Not to mention how hot they were when they're together..
Ahhh~ the good old days~~



Photobucket
Yay~ They got older, the Kindaichi and Ginrou Kakki Era hehehehehe =XX
And Koichi still has problems smiling HAHAHA Kawaii~~~



Photobucket
Last but not least, THE SAMURAI GETUP
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I CAN SOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY MELT LA~~~~~
OMG I wish I can see Koichi wearing a samurai getup once again T______T
Even though in Endless Shock he does wear it quite often hehe =XX



Photobucket
In the past~~~



Photobucket
Even right now as well~~
LOL Tsuyo looks soooooo happy~~ HAHA


Photobucket
Bond closer than friends, stronger than family~~




Photobucket
On this 12th Anniversary, I pray that Tsuyo you will be able to get over your identity problem
For you should know that no matter who you are,
We will always love you
And for Koichi, I noticed that your face seemed to have changed recently
I hope you are eating fine,
And I pray that during your concert tour,
You will be more careful and not injure yourself, and remember to eat properly k?


Photobucket
And lastly, I pray that both of you will be able to walk further together
For even though I love Kochan's performances,
And I love Tsuyo's dramas..
I guess in the end I still love it best when both of you are together,
As KinKi Kids ^^

And yupp, I'm gonna sing it again

Everybody sing with us,
KinKi Kids forever
We'll always be around
Always stay together



Alright, 8 MORE DAYS TO OFFICIAL RELEASE OF AYAKASHI~~
WOOOOO CANT WAIT!!!
Oh yea I got my timetable for SIM already
Every single day I will start school at 8:30am and end school by 11:30am LOL
I think if school is not too tough most prob I might be getting a part-time job afterall~~ =DD

Labels: ,


blogged @ Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:13:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage