<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!!


UPDATE: Yay~ I updated my wishlist muhahaha
Hopefully the wishlist will get lesser and my singles will get more
Wooo~ Still havent upload my DVD collection yet T____T

Yay~~~
Today is a GREAT DAY for ME! =D
Ok let's just start with last night
Last night I slept very very late LOL
Like around 230am? Haha
Cus I had to do research~ LOL
And I thought I would oversleep LOL
I was SO SURE THAT I WOULD OVERSLEEP!

But apparently I did not! =DD
I managed to wake up just in time~ heh
But I was a little late for lecture la~ Paiseh HAHA
Hmm ok so after lecture went home and saw that I have like 10 new emails?!?!
HAHA that was like the most I've had in weeks!
And Yesasia replied me! Woo~
They say that the Secret Code Limited for both Japan and Hong Kong version have the Koichi version hehe
YAY~ Think I'm gonna buy the Japan version?
Why?
Cus its the Japan version! HAHA
*slaps myself*

Ok after that went to Sentosa for a job interview~ haha
To be honest I am really nervous haha
Because I really really want that job
I really need a job right now man~
And after the interview ended I went for dinner with my mum at JP again
And yupp yupp PEPPER LUNCH!! MUHAHAHA
I think I need help man~ LOL
I'm living such a luxurious life LOL
And thanks to my beloved mama who has been paying for my PepperLunch cravings =X
LOVE YOU MUMMY~ HAHA

And halfway through the dinner the person called and asked me to go for the orientation on Tuesday~
And asked for my available time slot for next week and ask me to photocopy my IC and my bankbook LOL
So that means I'm hired right?!?!?!
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
URESHII~~~~~~~~~~
And when I reached home
I peeped into my letterbox and YAY~
I SAW SOMETHING BULKY INSIDE!!!
WOOOOOO

So I faster took out my keys and opened it
And true enough,
MY MAIL FOR YESASIA HAS REACHED!!
MUHAHAHAHAHA
Omg total of 3 singles inside
They are No More - Maizu Tsukasa (Domoto Koichi) Limited Edition, Yakusoku - KinKi Kids Limited Edition and Ayakashi - Domoto Koichi Normal Edition
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So get ready for pic spams now!!!
But don't worry cus the pictures are very very nice!!
And since I haven't shared my Ayakashi singles at all,
I shall do all 3 versions as well hehe >=)

Starting with,
Ayakashi Limited Edition:

Photobucket

The cover~
Sitting there alone so poor thing~
Come let me accompany you~ =X


Photobucket

Can you see the cute little PAN chan in the background???
So cute right!! He even included his cute little puppy inside his CD jacket shoot
And look closely at his face
He looks like he's smiling~~


Photobucket

The CD
I won't be showing the scans for the other CDs since they look exactly the same HAHA


Ayakashi Normal Edition (First Press):

Photobucket

The cover~~ Weee his face is bigger now~~

And after opening the CD, the 1st thing that I saw that dropped out from the booklet is..

Photobucket

THIS!!!
Koichi's Photo of Attractive Nature =
Koichi's PAN!!
PAN CHAN!! HAHAHA
I know you guys have seen this alot alot of times
But doesnt this picture look sooo good?
Both the PAN and Koichi
And I have my own copy of this original picture!
For your information,
Behind this photograph,
It's printed Domoto Koichi with his logo all over
And says 'not for sale'
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


Photobucket

Another nice shot


Photobucket

This time PAN is not in the bg with him
See how sad he look T____T


Photobucket

I kind of love this somehow
It gives this lonely and dark feeling
And yet most of the times I would like to be cooped up in such a room
I know I'm weird


Ayakashi Normal Edition:

Photobucket

And AHHHH!! HE SAW ME!! *hides*
LOL


Photobucket

Hahaha I love love love this picture!! HAHA
I know he's just sitting there doing nothing
But he looks so weakened somehow
Makes me wanna go over and **** him HAHAHAHA


Photobucket

And I'm loving this dark room again~
It's too nice~~
Even in the darkest room there might still be a stream of light shinning in ehs~


Alright now for my Yakusoku Limited Edition!!!

Photobucket

The cover~
OMG I really love Koichi in this hair LOL


Photobucket

Tsuyoshi~ haha
His face looks so round here~ LOL


Photobucket

Koichi~
AHHHH is this picture hot or hot LOL
And I love to do that when I take pictures too LOL
Yay~~~ ~.~


Photobucket

Ahhhh~ This is just too beautiful man~
This would be much nicer of both of them were holding hands =X



Photobucket

The CD~


Hahaha and FINALLY FINALLY~~
No More Limited Edition!!!


Photobucket

The Cover~~


Photobucket

The back HAHAHA!!
His kungfu pose is everywhere HAHAHA!


Photobucket

This is what I saw when I 1st opened the CD
WOOO guess what are those?
STICKERS!!!! HAHAHA
Every single strip of them!! LOLOL
And at the bottom can you see?
It says NOT FOR SALE MUHAHAHA


Photobucket

The enlarged picture of Kochan sticker~
In his Sushi Chef outfit hehe


Photobucket

Cover of the booklet~
He looks nice~~~


Photobucket

Many many Kochan in his sushi training HAHAHA
Can click on the picture to see it clearer~ ^^
Nice shots hehe


Photobucket

His legendary hat HAHA
Together with the lyrics for No More


Photobucket

THIS PICTURE IS JUST TOO TOO CUTE ALREADY LA!!!
I CANNOT TAKE IT OMGOMGOMG!!
What's with that face LOLOL!!
Ahhh!! I want to pinch his cheeks!!


Photobucket

Haha look at the cardboard sign that he's holding
It says "Hicchi Haiku" which means Hitch Hike
In the PV for No More,
He tries to hitch hike but no one wants to stop for him
So poor thing
I will soooo pick him up!!
And drive him back to my house and lock him up
MUHAHAHAAHAHA~


Photobucket

The beautiful backview~~


Photobucket

Weeee~~ He in his handsome costume for No More PV
Hahaha I love his headband and how it gets elongated like that
HANDSOME!!!!
KAKKOII~~
Except for the aho tattoo on his arm HAHA
It is written Maizu Tsukasaa~
Which is his character's name in the show Sushi Ouji


Photobucket

Beautiful~~~
The dancers are down there dunno doing what HAHAHA
But the sky is beautiful~~


Photobucket

The back of the booklet~
I didnt scan it wrong,
The original picture is blurred LOL


Photobucket

HAHAHA!!!
His Okinawa Turtle pose HAHAHA!!
But you have to admit the night view is gorgeous~ LOL


Photobucket

ONE MORE!!! HAHAHA
I don't know what is this called HAHA
Have to go watch that baka show again LOL
But somehow I love this picture HAHA
And I admire Kochan for being so daring to act in such shows HAHAHA
Totally tarnish his prince image LOL!
But he doesnt exactly care about that prince image either~ HAHA


Photobucket

The CD~~
Damm nice~~~


Photobucket

The DVD
HAHAHAHA THE GOAT!! LOL
Shiro chan?? HAHAHA
I can't remember man~~ there are too many goat names HAHAHA


Ok that's all~~ hehe
Tomorrow I will be rushing down to Taka to get my TV Guide copy
With my dearest KINKI KIDS on COVER!!!
WOOOO!!!
Wish me luck in grabbing a copy!! =X

And with that, I shall end this entry with a little story that someone in the livejournal made up from the covers of Ayakashi~ haha
It's lame but its fun! HAHAHA


Photobucket

Ah! Kochan is sitting there all alone~~
Let's try to get closer to him..


Photobucket

Getting closer and closer~~
Getting nearer and nearer to him~~


Photobucket

And *GASP* He saw me!!! Ahhh!!
*faints*
Haha Ok I'm having a little too much fun by myself now~ but who cares I'm in a good mood today!! =DD

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:49:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage