<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
School starts tomorrow~


Hey hey
Tomorrow will be the start of my school,
So this shall be my last entry for the hols
Hahaha well to tell you the truth
I was quite disappointed at TV Guide
Cus the only picture of Yukata was like the cover?
And a tiny bit at the content page T____T

But all in all
He's still hot
And more sleeveless appearances! =DD

Photobucket

The cover~~~ LOL Koichi the prince of summer hahaha

Photobucket

His beautiful side profile~~


Photobucket

Wooo~ Naked arms~~ ^^


Photobucket

Ahh~~ I love love love this shot~ hahaha



Photobucket

And that's the only other picture of him in a Yukata T____T



Photobucket

Koichi at Recomen~
So that's how he's like, and what he wears HAHA
During this radio show, when they were on a break
Apparently Koichi being the baka that he is,
While talking to the hosts,
He went to the open door,
Closed it,
And walked right into the door
HAHAHAHAHAA


Photobucket

Koichi at that love show I think~ haha



Photobucket

Kochan at Hey!x3



Photobucket

Another part of him in that love show~ haha
Kochan is always smiling ne~~


Alright now for WinkUp August!! =D


Photobucket

I like the way Tsuyo dresses haha
Even though I still don't like his sideburns T___T


Photobucket


Photobucket
I love love this shot ^^



Photobucket

Ahh~~ Good Morning Kochan!! ^^



Photobucket

LOL I just told gally the other day that I will die if Kochan is in specs,
And now I see him in specs!! AHHHHHH *faints*
LOL lucky he didnt wear a suit for this photoshoot for that will be the last of me you see LOL



Photobucket

"Would you like a cup of coffee?"
*nods nods nods excitedly* >.<



Photobucket

And the message board haha



Photobucket

Ahh~ Another shot of Kochan in specs~
KAWAII!!!!!!!



And last of all,
Wanna know how it feels like when Koichi is your husband
And you both grow old and spent a regular morning together??




















This is it!!!!!

Photobucket

Hahahaha I cannot help but laugh when I see this
Its soooooo Ossan and yet its sooooooooooo cute!! HAHAHAHA


Alright so tomorrow will be the start of my school~
And to tell you the truth
I am quite worried actually,
Cus Im afraid I might not make any friends T____T
Hahaha and scared I will screw up also hahaha
Alot of things in my mind la~ haha

And for this holiday that I have
I am actually quite proud of myself,
For I managed to do alot of things that I wanted to do
Uploading and downloading and watching
And even made some good friends like Bamboobranch, Nezu_ri and gally04 haha
I really am very happy everytime I chat with them,
And fangirl with them
For at least they understand how I feel haha

I just hope that even when my school starts,
I will still be able to update regularly,
And I will be able to continue being active in the community haha
So from now on, minna yoroshiku ne~ ^^

LOL sorry Bamboobranch your name came up 178126873642 words under Kochan again~ T___T

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, August 2, 2009 11:37:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage