<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Bad News~


UPDATE: Because this is too cute to not sub it~~

In Shin Domoto Kyoudai,
Kuraki Mai was asked what does a guy do that makes her heart melt,
And she says when he protects her suddenly,
Do watch more to see what happens between KinKi Kids
SUPER SUPER FUNNY!!
And of course my Kochan is cute like always =DD
It's only 1min so~ =DD



PS: CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT!!! =DDD

Yes as you can see from the title~~
BAD BAD NEWS ARGH

Not just for you guys but for me too~~
My printer seems to have broken down zz
I dont really know what happened but I cant seem to get it on!!
I can't on it no matter how many times I pressed the on button
I just hope that tmr when I try to plug it into my computer it will work
If not argh this means no more scanning for me,,
Also money will be spent for sending it for repair/buying a new scanner

And Koichi will be appearing in Only Star for this week too~
Not to mention KinKi Kids will be appearing on TV Guide!
NOO PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!

Everyone pray for me please T_____T
I still have so many stuffs I need to scan T____T
For now I'll have to get back to my project haiii

On the bright side,
It's past midnight so...

5 MORE DAYS TO RELEASE OF KINKI YOU DVD!!!~~

Labels: ,


blogged @ Friday, September 25, 2009 12:18:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage