<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Just because I don't wanna sleep yet


Sorry today will have no KinKi hahaha
Yupp never scan any new KinKi stuffs
So I guess you guys must be like 'yay~ no KinKi' ehh~~ hahaha

Maa finally I managed to reply Vanilla7 hehe
And showed her my anime drawings haha
For those who haven't seen it yet~
This are the ones that I have hahaha
And yes I know they are not that well drawn~
Spare me the criticisms though T___T
Hahahaha

Photobucket

Vampire Knight~
Yes it's not complete T____T
I am afraid to continue for I don't wanna spoil it T__T


Photobucket

Just some random picture that I thought was nice and decided to draw it out haha


Photobucket

My beloved Ishida Uryuu~~ hahahaha
That's the 1st picture that spurred me to draw the rest of the pictures that you see lol


Photobucket

Yay chibi Fuji Syuusuke from Prince of Tennis hahahaha


Photobucket

LOL I still remember Peishi saying "Eh let's compete see who can draw this faster" haha and when she gave up drawing this picture I still went on to complete it lol


Ahhh and after getting my laptop for sooo long
I finally remembered to try out my webcam ~.~
Hahahaha
Spamming narcissistic photos ahead
Yes you can leave now~
Really lol~~


Photobucket

Trying out cus I am lazy to smile,

I havent been smiling when taking photos lately,
So I sort of have already forgotten how to smile,
So I tried doing it again~

Photobucket

Yess I guess that didn't turn out too well na~~


Photobucket

And I sort of got frustrated with the stupid webcam ~.~
Cus it took a lot of adjusting on angles until my face wont look distorted T__T


Photobucket

Yes this is my signature ugly face HAHAHA


Photobucket

It's been a long time since I last did that face so yeaa I couldn't stop laughing hahaha!!
So is this how I look like whenever I start laughing when Kochan gets too cute? LOL


Photobucket

I kind of like this photo though~ lol
Reminds me of that smile Kochan has when he's playing poker cards hahaha
Ok maybe I'm thinking too much haha


Photobucket

This is how I have been looking like nowadays
Cus yeaa I am always so tired
Not to mention this is how I look like when I scan/update/upload stuffs too~


Photobucket

And I will do this to force myself to be awake HAHAHA!!!
Sorry if I scared you T___T


Photobucket

Yess more smile please
Yuanshan you need to smile more~~~


Photobucket

Guess I'm getting bored hahaha


Photobucket

And more bored~~~


Photobucket

Ok one last smile to end this random entry ~.~


Yes thats all~~
And just on another side note,
Guys can be quite an ass sometimes
I don't think you will read it but
I really don't know what is wrong with you
Yeaaa but I am not there for your convenience alright?
I really dont know what you are thinking and I am sick of trying to comprehend it
Yes I will just continue to go on with my life

Guys like to say things and then not deliver it
I am so sick of that already
Yeaa so be it I am fine without guys around anyway
I am used to it
Whatever~~ zz

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:32:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage