<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Meme =DD 5 songs that start with K ^^


Saw Inseiko doing this meme~
1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter
2. List (and upload if you feel like it) songs that start with that letter
3. Post them in your journal with these instructions

Seeing this is quite interesting,
I decided to give it a try and Inseiko gave me a letter K!!! =DD
She's sooooo nice because there are sooo many nice songs that start with K!! =DD

And I have included an MP3 track download for all the 5 songs,
So non-KinKi fans, feel free to download them and listen ^^
You never know you might like them after that =XX

1. KinKi Kids Forever - KinKi Kids =DD
This is one of my all time favorite song, and I remember when I was young whenever I feel down,I used to get bullied a lot when I was in pri school, the lyrics "Cus when you're down, no one who cares, hitori de ochikorazuni, kokoro de, bokura no koe kite!" always gave me so much strength!! Even though I don't understand the Japanese lyrics then, I only understood the English words, but somehow their voice and feelings from the song reached me =)
MP3: KinKi Kids Forever


2. Kagen no Tsuki - Domoto Koichi
I first heard this song during December last year,I know so late right! and I immediately fell in love with this song when I 1st heard it.
Watching the PV makes me love the song even more! And that was also the song that got me back into looking for more of KinKi stuffs,just because I want to see more of Koichi, and BAM I had a SDK marathon and got sucked into the fandom T____T
At that point of time, I didnt know that Koichi composed this song, but I still loved it anyway..it wasnt until after a few months later that I realized that Koichi actually composed this song, and ahhhh!! My love for Koichi grew much much much deeper and yes =) I love this song even more, and it still remains as one of the most played songs in my playlist =D I love the live performance of this song in Mirror Concert too~ This is just one of my all time favorite =DD

MP3: Kagen no Tsuki


3. Kaze no Iro - KinKi Kids
This song is from KinKi Kids Phi Album~
That is the 1st album that I bought after going on a hiatus on KinKi Kids for about 3-4 years T___T
When I heard this song in the album, I didnt really like it..but after watching the Phi Concert that I bought, I grew in love with this song!! And totally didn't understand why I didnt like that song in the 1st place, it's sooo nice!! Hahaha the tune is nice, the beat is nice and the lyrics is nice! =D
If you haven't listen to this song yet, it's highly recommended! ^^

MP3: Kaze no Iro


4. Kodoku no Machikado - KinKi Kids
The 1st time I heard this song is when I saw it from BambooBranch's livejournal, and seeing that she highly recommended this song, I went to download the song and OMG THIS SONG IS NICE!!! It gives a very spanish(I think?) feel and the tune is nice..I guess KinKi Kids can just make any kind of song work huh? =D This is the coupling song for KinKi Kids' single Harmony of December Regular Edition and of course I bought the single =D
Not just because of this song but also because I simply love the cover of the CD =D
MP3: Kodoku no Machikado


5. Kiss Kara Hajimaru Mystery - KinKi Kids
Finally we're down to the last song =DD
This song is the theme song for Season 2 of Kindaichi Shounen no Jikembo starring Domoto Tsuyoshi..
This song is just so catchy, and you can hear KinKi Kids rap at the starting of the song =D
Hearing this song now somehow just makes me feel soooo nostalgic, and reminded me of my 1st experience of my KinKi fangirling days~ =D
This is also under Koichi's Favorite in KinKi Kids 39 Album too~ ^^
MP3: Kiss Kara Hajimaru Mystery

And yay! That's all! ^^
Initially when Inseiko gave me the letter K I was thinking "Yay I can include KinKi Kids Forever!!" But after that I was like "ehhhh KinKi Kids don't really have much songs that start with K right? I wonder if I can actually complete this Meme without bringing in songs from outside of KinKi Kids =XX
And of course our dear KinKi Kids are soooo amazing!! ^^
In the end I managed to find more than 5 songs that begin with the letter K and I can slowly choose them! =DDD
Alright that's all~ hehe

Since I didnt get to do it yesteryday,
I shall do it today~ Hehe
The pamphlets for KinKira concert that was held in 1996!!!
This was even before KinKi Kids debuted as KinKi Kids with Garasu no Shounen
Imagine before they even debut they can already hold a concert at Yokohama Arena with full house!!!
They are really great aren't they?? =DD
And now for ultra mega cute KinKi!!

During this time they are only like 17 years old hehe
And I was only 6!!
This pamphlet has already existed for 13 years already!!!
The people who took care of this pamphlet really wow~~~
Hahaha and now it's mine!! MUHAHAHAHA
I shall take good care of it too!!
Cus its too precious already T___T


Photobucket

The cover!!!!
Tsuyo looks soooo handsome and cute right!!
And Koichi just looks~~~ INNOCENT HAHAHA!!!


And if you look carefully at the 1996, this is what you'll see:

Photobucket

CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!


Photobucket

Yes at this point of time Koichi is still super uncomfortable in front of cameras hehe
But that's what makes him look so cute too!!
And Tsuyoshi is just love~~~
Now you can see why Tsuyoshi is my 1st love~ =D
And why I totally cannot see Koichi when I 1st got to know KinKi Kids hahahah! =X


Photobucket

Oh~~~ Hehe cute cute cute


Photobucket

In this comic strip, Tsuyoshi is saying that his suspender is gone!!
And he cant find it, and Koichi says that they are running out of time,
And hence he just used the ribbon from the bouquet of flowers and use it as Tsuyo's suspender =X
Tsuyoshi is of course reluctant, but Koichi just said that he looks good ^^


Photobucket

Finally the concert starts and Koichi is ready to start the concert~
And then the usual stupid Koichi tripped and AHHHHH!!!
He pulled the ribbons that were supposed to act as Tsuyo's "suspender" and ooops!!
The pants drop!! HAHAHA
As you can see Koichi is grinning and laughing at how funny Tsuyo looks,
And that expression on Tsuyo's face is WIN! HAHAHA
"What are you doing?!?!?!" Tsuyo said that and chased after Koichi, and Koichi ran away and say he didnt do it on purpose! HAHAHA

Omg that was the cutest comic strip I have ever seen la! HAHAHA
Then BambooBranch said that if this were to happen in real life Koichi is DEAD HAHAHA
D.E.A.D DEAD! Haha!!
But of course dear Tsuyo will still forgive his dear hubby anyways =XX


Photobucket

Hahaha!! This is so cute!!!
Kochan is eating PAN!! HAHAHA
Pan = Bread, and it's also the name of Koichi's dog =XX hehe


Photobucket

And we have a cowboy!!! Hahaha ^^
Cutest cowboy I have ever seen hahaha


Photobucket

Ahhhhh~~~ CUTE RIGHT CUTE RIGHT!!!
PEIXIN ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!?!
TSUYO IS CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!


Photobucket

He looks soo handsome here too~~ ^^


Photobucket

Heh~~ our dear 2 bad boys who look too cute to even pose as bad boys =XX


Photobucket

Another one~ hehehe


Photobucket

Kochan!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

What a Kindaichi face~~ HAHAHA


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tsuyoshi~~~~

And of course the cutest picture in the bunch is....


Photobucket

THIS!!!!! OMG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT WANT TO HUG THIS CUTE LITTLE BOY!!!


Photobucket

Koichi~~~

Seeing how cute Tsuyo is~
Of course Kochan has a counter attack~~~

Photobucket

KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha yes that is all I have to say/can say after seeing this picture HAHAHA


Photobucket

YEA!! Tsuyoshi to end the pamphlet~ ^^


Photobucket

Bye bye~~~


Photobucket

Back of the pamphlet~ ^^


In case you were wondering,
All these pages are in A4 sized(or around there) and ahhh it makes me feel soooo shiawase~~ T_____T
Once again thanks to Emily for exposing me to such great stuffs!! Hahaha

Haha ok that's all~~
Time for me to catch some sleep before the wedding dinner tonight~ haha
Tired tired!! ^^; (Learnt this icon from gally =XX)
Ok cya~~ ^^

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, September 20, 2009 3:21:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage