<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Neck(lace) Frenzy~


Ahhhh another day has passed LOL
Woke up late and was late for 1st class today~ LOL
And then had 4 hours break and afternoon class started lol
When the accounting class start,
The lecturer started being so strict and said a lot of things like setting the ground rules and stuffs,
And my impression of him is like shit
Like seriously LOL
I dont like him HAHAHA
I mean 1st day only you talk to us like scolding us like that
I dont know la but it just doesnt fly with me hahaha

But as he started teaching the class I realised that he's damm funny haha
I kept laughing during his lesson,
And finally when he gave a break,
He said that usually during the start of the semester he will give all his students chocolates
LOLOL

And he started passing all the chocolates around
And I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And then I took some and started eating it LOL
OMG the chocolate damm nice sia~ hahaha
And when the lesson ended that time,
Apparently there are still a lot of chocolates left,
So he took the extra chocolates and bring it up to me and my friends
And tell us to just take everything, and say it's fine LOL
So I just said thanks and take some more HAHA

And yes of course,
My impression of him has changed HAHAHA
I like him now
HAHAHAHAH
I am so easy na~~
Just give me chocolates and I'm on your side HAHAHAH!!
Just tell me you think Koichi is handsome and I'm your friend
Just give me KinKi Kids/Koichi stuffs and I'll love you
Just fangirl with me and you'll be a part of my motivation to facing each new day
I'm really such a simple airhead girl LOLOL

Tomorrow TV Guide and TV LIFE will reach Kinokuniya~ haha
Yay time to go there and start snatching again =X
HAHAHAHA
Ok la no need to snatch la just make sure I reach there on time I will almost be guaranteed a copy ^^
KinKi Kids will be in both issues hehe

And also Potato will be having KinKi Kids PinUp for October issue!!!
Wooohoooo!
That will arrive to Kinokuniya next week lol
This time I am sooooooooooo gonna buy Potato
And if I can spare the money WinkUp too,
Since their photoshoots are usually nice
But I like the paper material of Duet too~
Ahhhh I might end up buying all 3
*slaps myself*

Haha and tomorrow's lesson is 10am LOL
I realized it only just now
Which means I can have a few more hours to sleep
Yay~~ =D

Ok actually I wasn't intending to blog today
But because Mediafire screw me up,
So I can't update the community
So I shall lash out my blogging crave here muhahahaha

Who has the hottest neck in the world?!?!?!
KOCHAN!!! HAHAHAHA
Ok I'm mad LOL
Actually I have been spending a lot of time trying to find this necklace
I found the chain already,
But the pendant is soooo problematic!
I just cant seem to find it no matter how much I search
And I love it cus it's cross =X
And Kochan has been wearing it for many many years already
So I really want to at least know where I can get it ne
Even if I am not actually going to buy it YET =X

Ok here's the necklace
And even though there are only a few pictures here,
But those are not even half of the amount of shoots he have wearing that necklace
So you can imagine how long it has been with him and how much he likes that necklace ehs~
I know it should be from Chrome Hearts,
Since Koichi loves Chrome Hearts,
And the chain is definitely from Chrome Hearts,
BUT I CANT FIND THE PENDANT~~
So if anyone of you have any idea Which I think is highly impossible
But please let me know k? =DD


Photobucket

The 1st picture~
Hahaha he looks so cute in this picture LOL
Dont ask me why~ haha


Photobucket

Zoom in on the necklace,
You can only see half the pendant but the chain is definitely from Chrome Hearts


Photobucket

Another nice picture which shows the chain~


Photobucket

Yess the cross on the chain is damm nice
So is his neck


Photobucket

I like this picture!!
And I love his neck
His adam's apple is showing =XX


Photobucket

Ahhhh the legendary pendant LOLOL


Photobucket

Whoever that made his lips so red,
Whether issit the makeup artist or the person who photoshop-ed the magazine should just be hanged
HOW THE HELL IS THIS LIPS COLOR ACCEPTABLE?!?!
But if those lips wanna kiss me I wont mind la~ HAHAHA


Photobucket

The necklace and the sexy neck!~
Over here he changed the chain though~
But I dont care I prefer the cross chain hahaha


Photobucket

Nice nice nice~~~


Photobucket

Yupp the necklace~
And ahhhh I'm feeling so happy staring at his neck LOL



Photobucket

And of course,
The recent cover on Only Star,
He is wearing that necklace too~
It's definitely been at least 2 years already lo
And he's still wearing it
I want that necklace!!! T_______T



Photobucket

Yupp it's definitely the same necklace~


Photobucket

And I left this picture last because I think it looks damm nice
Everything is perfect
His face his hair his jawline is !%^@^%@!$%$% and of course he's wearing that necklace!!
(I really love his hair here, I want that hair!!!!)


Photobucket

The close up shot of that same necklace..


So anyone? T_____T
Hahahaha ok I shall end off here~
Another random post hahahaha
Cya~ ^^

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Friday, September 4, 2009 1:01:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage