<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New phone yay!!!


Hahaha today is quite a happy day =DDD
Haha KinKi Kids releasing new single,
And I'm getting a new phone!!!!
I mean I GOT IT ALREADY!!! =DDD

And after buying my phone,
I met Peixin too~ haha
She saw me at the 3rd floor of the shopping center,
And she called out to me, who is at the 1st floor haha!
OMG it's been a loooooong time since I last saw her
I miss her!!!
Hope she's doing fine na~~~ haha
Girl I miss you!!! T_____T
And I'm really happy to be able to see you again ^^

Haha ok about my phone...
I shall let pictures do the talking~ ^^
Since it's already like 0149 and I have class at 830 tmr,
This post shall just be a quick one haha

Photobucket

This is the very beautiful box~~
It's black and black and BLACK!!


Photobucket

Inside of the box with more black~~ hahaha


Photobucket

The back of the box haha
That's the phone that I bought! =DDD
The reason why I show pictures of the box is because it's sooo beautifully black LOL
I really love the box hahahaah!!!


Photobucket

YES! THIS IS MY PHONE!!!
GLOSSY SHINY BLACK PHONE!!!!
Now I have a matching gadget with my laptop =XXX


Photobucket

Yes it's a flip phone~~ haha
It looks soooo long hahahaha
I hope I can get use to using this phone since I have never used a flip phone, nor have I used a Sony Ericsson phone before as well,

But since this is a walkman phone~
I am looking forward to listening my KinKi songs with this phone
Hopefully the base and the music quality is much better than my previous phone na~ ^^
I'm so spamming this phone with more KinKi~!

And just because I posted this in my livejournal,
And I thought I should share the love~~

Photobucket

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!
I can never get tired of seeing these happy faces ^^

Ok I'm going off to sleep now~~

PS: Vanilla7 gomen gomen!!! I'll reply you soon na~~ have been getting quite lazy nowadays..keep procrastinating T______T

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:46:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage