<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Random feelings~


何か疲れちゃった
仕事はまだいっぱいです
勉強もうまだしません
明日もう仕事をやります
ああ。。

お金,あなたは今どこですか。
はやくあたしのそばにいってくれね。
できれば,みんなのそばにいたい。



I cant wait for my KinKi YOU DVD to arrive
I wanna watch it together with Eliza!!
If ok let's have stay over k??
Since you live sooooooooooooo far away LOLOLOL
Ahhh but I need to settle my debt soon~~
After this round I will stop buying
And yesss
I really will
Including all the pending limited edition single that I have on my Yesasia and Play-asia cart
I will stop buying them

Cus I wanna save up and go Japan~
Even if my parents might not allow me to
At least I want to have the money to be able to 1st
Yes..
Money please come to me~~

And Vanilla7 if you are reading this,
Gomen ne, I still havent reply you
I wanna scan in my drawings 1st before I reply you
So I can show them to you ^^
Hahaha wait for a while more k?
I guess tonight I will have more time na~ =DD

And baka BambooBranch
What have you been doing?!?!
I haven't talked to you in days already!!
Where are you?!?!?!?!
Hahahaha tonight when I talk to you you better reply me >=(

And gally04, I love you~~
Ahhhhh thanks for the encouragement na~
I know you don't know about this blog but yeaa
I just wanna let my friends here know that
I have another great friend that is lurking around livejournal hehe

Oh wtf, stupid mediaplayer is playing Edge of the WORD now, it makes me want to cry T_____T

Ok I'm going off to church now~ hahaha ^^
Cya~~

Labels: , , , , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:58:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage