<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Scans~~


Yessss I am scanning and updating and not sleeping~~
Ahh I cant help it
Since I got to know 2 more new friends and I wanna chat with them~
And ahhh I just felt that I had to update hehe

Ok erm today ahhhh
Was on the journey halfway to work
And cus I thought I am going to be late so I made a call to my boss
Turns out today I dont have to work at all!!
Grrrr
So yeaaa I got off the train and took back home T___T
HAHAHA

Ok scans scans scans~~
This is for Tsuyoaki actually hahaha
Cus she says that she is looking for this photoshoot and
Since it's inside my stack of magazine pages
I'll scan it in ^^

Ok before I start,
I just want to say,
Yesterday I got to know a new KK fan,
She's Eliza and apparently she's studying in SIM RMIT too!!
1st year somemore~~
Uwaaaaaa

And she says that her friend reads my blog
And showed her my blog which is how she got to know my blog
So I just want to say here
Any KK fans out there
Especially if you are in Singapore
Dont just come and go!!
Leave a message or smth?? T____T
I would love to get to know more KK fans =DD
Feel free to add me in MSN too~
My email is just at the corner hehe

Wants to look for more people to fangirl with
It'll be soooooo fun~~ hehe
Ok scans scans scans~~


Photobucket

Haha my knight in shinning armor~~ Uwaaaaa


Photobucket

Of course I have to enlarge these pictures~~ hehe
He's carrying a sword~
Ahhh I love swords~~~ LOL


Photobucket

Ahhhhh I love to see him wield a sword
Especially inside Kagen no Tsuki~ hahahaa


Photobucket

He looks good even though he's just standing like that HAHAHA



Photobucket

Ahhh I love the gentle look~~~~


Photobucket

This is GOOOD~~~~
I said it before right??
I love it when he sits like an Ah Beng LOL
A handsome prince ah beng LOLOL


Photobucket

Awww the last picture~ T___T
But still it's ahhhhhh~~~*faints*



Photobucket

And because today I have time
Ok la not really I just want to procrastinate
Tsuyo!!!!!
He looks sooo cute here LOLOL


Photobucket

LOL you can't see it clearly but
Inside this CD pile,
There are KinKi Kids CDs inside hehehe


Photobucket

Ahhh why didn't he keep this hairstyle
It looks soooo nice~~ lolool


And I couldn't resist the temptation anymore
The next photoshoot is just tooooo tooooooo nice
That I had to share it!!!!
Argh~~~~~


Photobucket

Hora!!!!
Koichi looks sooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooooo gentle here!!!
Meccha meccha yasashii desu!!!!



Photobucket

And omg
The scarf,
The top
The sitting posture
The hair
The face AHHHHH
HAhahahaha

And yesss of course I will enlarge it =DD

Photobucket

Ahhhhh see see
I'm not lying right!!!
He looks soooo good LOLOL
How can someone look soooo handsome while reading something LOL


Photobucket

Ahhh am I too noisy? T____T
Gomen gomen
*can't take it anymore and pounches on him to hug him HAHAHAA*
His neck is just ahhhhhhhh~
*faints*


Photobucket

He looks so troubled again HAHAHA
But it's ok I like!!! LOLOLOL


Photobucket

The mini picture hehe
I really love it when he sits like that~~
Ahhhhh


Photobucket

Tsuyo!!!!!!
OMG how can anyone anyone look soooo cute when he's already 30 LOLOL


Photobucket

Many many Tsuyo~~~


Photobucket

And I love this picture the best LOLOL
Which is why I enlarged it LOL
He looks damm damm nice here hahahaa
I like it when guys bend over like that too~ =X
How nice it would be if I'm in the middle of those arms =X

Photobucket

And the last picture~ hehe

Ok that's all~~
Tomorrow will be meeting up with my clique again
Yay~~ dinner dinner hehe
And will be buying my Wink Up Potato and Duet woooooo
Ok I'm gonna sleep now

And once again a reminder
Please remember to vote for KinKi Kids again ok!!! =DD
You can vote once per day hehe
So every day counts as 1 vote!!! Hahaha
Alright oyasumi~~~ ^^

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:54:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage