<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
あほ!!あほ あほ あほ!!!!


Had work today~
FULL SHIFT!!! WOOOT!!!
And today is the last punch~
Which means yay! Tomorrow I'm getting my pay!!! =DD

Hahaha work was actually quite fun today~ LOL
I folded a lot a lot and I mean A LOT OF CLOTHES!!
Hahaha!!
Ok la not too bad~
I folded quite nicely this time =DD

Not many people today,
So it was quite slack, and talked to my colleague about Bleach HAHA!!
Omg la it's been such a long time since I last chatted with someone about Bleach~
LOLOLOL
And omgomgomg so many spoilers!!
I am so sad already~ T_____T
But I wont spoil it here don't worry~ hahaha

Then yay lunch!!!
Hahaha saw that clothes folding guy again~
And he gave me that stupid face when he saw me again ~.~
And lol he remembered my chinese name HAHA!
And he pronounced it correctly somemore~
I was sooo impressed!
Cus people usually forget my name (I guess since it's hard to remember), or they'll just pronounced it wrongly (which in the end will make me scold them LOL)
So yeaaa ちょっと嬉しいですけど。。=X

After that my colleague and I got sooo tired~
That we decided to share and buy a cup of Chocolate Frappe from Delifrance HAHA!!
The medium size one LOL
Oh crap! Now that I mentioned this here~
I realized I havent return him money!! LOLOL
Ooops =X
But yeaa it was damm refreshing I tell you!!!
Everytime when we're super tired,
One sip and WOOT~
You feel like you're in heaven HAHAHA!!!

After that did stock take~
And yeaaa went home lol
Throughout the journey home more Bleach talk again hahaha
Shiok man!!!
I miss Bleach~~~ T_____T
Faster filler faster end!!!!!

Hahaha ok la sorry no KinKi today~
I was gonna post KinKi YOU DVD and scans but arhg I got too tired~
I still have school at 830am tomorrow~
And I have to go work again~~

かれは会えるかな。。

困ります!!
困ります!!
すげ困ります!!!
何よその気持ち。。
どうしよう、どうしよう、どうしよう!!
ぜったいだめです!!ぜったい!!

可愛いけどだめです!!
ちょっと悲しいけどしかたない~
そんな気持ちはいやです。。

No one knows what will happen tomorrow~
Like a verse from KinKi Kids songs~

まだ知らない明日に
宝物が待ってる
(In the unknown tomorrow,
There's a treasure waiting~)

Will I have a future waiting for me tomorrow? Oo
I don't know~
Sometimes getting treasures might not be that good too ehs?
I'm such a confused freak now~ LOL

愛する気持ちは本能。。

Update: おこてる!!おこてる!!すげおこてる!!!
今夜は全て終わりだ!!!
本気なのよ!!
すげおこてる!!やっぱり男は最低です!!
おこてる!!!!!!
全部終わりだ!!!

Labels: ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:51:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage