<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Brand New Song Single Limited Edition


Ahhhh lecture is soooooooooooooooo boring~
How to work as a team..
How to negotiate~~
I mean ok these are important but there's nothing else I can do except listening to them,
And I love to multi-task
MF in school is being a bitch

I uploaded half of it and it says disconnected and went all the way back to 2% ARGH!!
Sorry gally I'll finish uploading the last 3 parts by tonight when I finish my work T___T

So I know this is loooooooooooong overdue,
So I'll just share this~
Brand New Song single limited edition!! =DD
This is one of the most special singles I have ever seen haha
Everything is like a letter, a mail,
As if KinKi Kids have mailed me!! =DD


Photobucket

The cover~~
You have mail!!
From KinKi Kids!! =DD


Photobucket

The stamp hehe


Photobucket

Cover of the lyrics booklet =D


Photobucket

Ahhh KinKi Kids' letter for me!!!!! =XX


Photobucket

The credits~~


Photobucket

This is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful~~~ T______________T


Photobucket

The back of the CD cover~
It's soooooooooo beautiful~~~ T____________T


Photobucket

How the CD looks like~
I love how the song titles look like it's handwritten =D

Haha ok that's all~~ =DD
Before I leave~
Someone went to gif the moment in Music Station of Koichi's expression when his Ayakashi was no. 1 on the charts LOLOL


Photobucket

OMG SO CUTE RIGHT!!!
TOTALLY CANNOT IMAGINE THAT THIS IS A 30 YEAR OLD LAO AH PEH HAHAHAHA!!! =X

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 1, 2009 10:39:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage