<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dying~


Never have I thought that working 42 hours a week is sooo tiring
And I still have 8 more hours to go~~
You lied!! I tried to make it enjoyable~
BUT ITS STILL TIRING!!
And yeaa la the days pass very fast la~
でももうだめです。。

No pictures today~
Too tired
I'm only blogging because I am listening to Swan Song single from since1997's blog
Well so much to talk about work for the past 2 days but I'm just soo tired!!
Today I met the Dears fanclub people again~~
They came again
GACKT WHY YOU NEVER COME!!! T_______T

AND SHIT SWAN SONG JUST ENDED
AND THE 2ND SONG IS DAMM NICE
OMGOMGOMGOMG NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE
KINKI HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!
Such nice songs omg I am growing weakkk~~

Waaa crap Koichi's voice is booming in my room now~
My my I am dying~~~~~~~
Shit la haii Koichi I love you T____T
Tsuyo I love you T____T
KINKI I LOVE YOU!!!

Talking about KinKi,
My colleagues are all thinking why is this Gackt such a big shot
Then I say he's really very popular in Japan
You ask any Japanese they also will confirm know him one
Then my friend don't believe
And just nice 3 Jap guys (quite cute but I think they are KinKi's age =X) are in front of us
So I went to ask
"Ano sumimasen chotto kikitaikedo..Gackt wa shiteru?"
(Sorry but I just want to ask, do you know Gackt?)
And they say that they know~
So I turned to my friend and say "See~~"
HAHAHA

Then one of them (super cute guy) said "Ohh he is my friend"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I immediately say "Uso dayo!!! Zettai uso!!!" (You're lying, that's definitely a lie!!)
HAHAHAHA
Then I told them that Gackt is in Singapore now, together with his fanclub members~
And they say "Ohhh~ Just now that group of people!"
Then I say yea~~ (In case you never notice the whole conversation is in Jap la~~)
Then he asked if I'm a fan,
Then I say no, I'm a KinKi fan~
Then that super cute guy said "Ohh~~ Koichi is my friend"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
No meaning leh!!

Then I say "Liar!! You're confirm lying!! I don't believe you!!"
Then this time he say "No~ really, we were in the same Junior High School"
Then I still dont believe la~ OMG~ HAHAH
Then we went on like that for a while and then he said that his friend think Mizoru (dunno who is that) is more kakkoii than Koichi~
Then I say "I think Koichi is more kakkoii, I love love love Koichi"
Then the friend say "But I think I more handsome than Mizoru"
Then I say "I'm a big big big fan of Koichi"
Then the friend went "ahhh~ maketa~~" (Ahhh I lost)
HAHAHA
Damm cute la!

Then they said that my Japanese is very good
Then I said no la~ I only understand simple words
Then they kept saying "いいえ、いいえ、すごいですよ~”(That's not true, you're very good)
And then all I could do is just "ahhhh~ thanks thanks!!"
HAHAHAHA shy la~~~ LOLOL
But omg I really love my job muhahahaha

AND OMG WTH THIS OTHER SONG IS DAMM NICE ALSO!!!!
OMG KOICHI WHY YOU SING SAYONARA T__________T
Hahahahaha but yeaa anyways
I really love my job!!!!
Will update more tomorrow night I guess~~
I'm too tired to think now~~
Thanks to the 3 super cute Japanese guys who made my day =DDDD
They totally did hehehe
ありがとございます!!^^

and seriously ahh, everytime Muku calls me Sarah chan I feel so ”Uwaaaa~"
I think I need help T_____T

Alright work at 930am tomorrow gonna go as soon as this song ends~
Nights! =DD

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Sunday, October 25, 2009 12:48:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage