<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
GACKT IS IN SINGAPORE!!!!


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
LIKE WHAT THE TITLE SAID~
GACKT IS IN SINAGPORE!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

REMEMBER HIM?!?!?!

Photobucket

Or him???

Photobucket

Or even him?!?!?!

Photobucket


Guess what?!?!
HE'S IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
MY CRAZY PSCYO GUY!!
My handsome handsome guy~
My favorite guest in Domoto Kyoudai!!

GACKT GACKT GACKT!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG CAN I ACCIDENTALLY RUN INTO YOU IN THE STREETS?!?!?!
WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO MERLION TOMORROW?!?!
OR SATURDAY?!?!?!
TOMORROW I WILL BE IN MERLION FOR FULL SHIFT!!
YOU CAN COME ANYTIME FROM 10-8PM!!
WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE COME?!?!?! T_______T

SATURDAY I WILL BE AT MERLION FROM 1230 TO 6,
AND AT SONGS OF THE SEA FROM 6-10PM
WILL YOU PLEASE BE THERE WITH YOUR FANS?!?!?!

I want want want to see you!!!
Will you come to Merlion if I post more pictures of you?? T_____T

PS: The pictures are just random pictures I find from google~
So sorry if I didnt credit you~~

Photobucket


Photobucket

OMG Gackt you look HOT HOT HOT in this!
You need to look more evil omg~~
The more evil you are the more I'm turned on =XX


Photobucket

Ahhhh I like this picture~~


Photobucket

Woooo this is nice~~


Photobucket

Why why WHY havent I notice that you were this good looking?!?!?!


Photobucket

And this one takes the cake
OMGOMGOMGOMG


Gackt is that enough pictures? *puppy eyes*
Please come come come T____T
Ok la I know la it's impossible but~~~~
I just want to remember this moment in my life ^^


Hahaha anyways like my previous post,
The Swan Song PV is out~~
And haiii sometimes I really got to say
KinKi Kids fans really expect soooooooooo much~
And they ended up being disappointed

Even for me it's the same
I expected something more than the PV,
But even if so, even if at the 1st look at the PV I feel that it wasnt to my utmost expectations,
But I dont want to criticize the PV as well!
I mean cmon if this PV is actually this way I suppose KinKi Kids sort of wanted it that way too~
And I feel very strongly that this is one of my favorite KinKi songs~
Yes I love this song more than Yakusoku =))

Looking at the PV, I can't help but appreciate all the good aspects of the PV,
Instead of just thinking "Haii that's just all that they're giving us"
So with that I'm gonna talk about what I like about the PV

- Koichi looks really good here, and I mean REALLY REALLY GOOD. Like what my sister said, Benjamin Buttons~ Nuff said
- Tsuyoshi totally looks soooo cute that I still want to huddle him and hug him LOL I just cant help but feel soooo sorry for the puppy face that he kept giving during the PV its like "awww daijoubu~~ I'm here T___T"
- I totally love the lake view that they showed in the PV. What can I say, it's just beautiful~
- Using the church as a background, just the right atmosphere for that song
- The effects of showing 2 Koichi or double Tsuyo, for those who watch the PV, you know what I mean..Those just fit nicely with the music~
- The feathers, the way they use it to bring in verse 2, it's just beautiful~

There are fans that say all they do is sit around throughout the whole song
For me, what I feel from the PV is that
They just lost the love of their life!
The song is about the relationship that just died, they just boarded the ship and saw their girlfriend breaking down and cry on the bridge while their ship leaves~
Why should they even do anything more than just sitting down and sing the song in sorrow??
I think it is just perfect how heartbroken they look~
Yes they might look expressionless but this is how I look when my ex boyfriend broke up with me~
Expressionless because somehow nothing else seemed to matter anymore~

Even though a little short drama for this PV would be nice~
But hey! Who wants to see any of the KinKi being in a relationship with another female!!!
NOT ME!!
So, my conclusion~
I love this PV =DD
And this is better than Yakusoku~
Both the song and the PV =DD
Not to mention this song just kept pulling and pulling the strings of my heart,
And I'm gonna type it here again~

本当に終わりなの 君はこくりうなずく
桟橋の端に立ち 手を振っていたけど
青空に目を伏せて 僕は船に乗り込む
桟橋を走ってる 君の髪雪崩れて
死んでゆく鳥が綺麗な声で 歌うように波が泣いた

Hontou ni owarinano kimi wa kokuri unazuku
It is really the end, as you nodded your head in approval
Sanhashi no hashi ni tachi te wo futteita kedo
Standing at the end of the bridge, you shook your hand
Aozora ni me wo husete boku wa fune ni nori komu
I leaned back and looked up at the blue sky, and boarded the crowded boat
Sanhashi wo hashitteru kimi no kami nadarete
Running on the bridge, your hair is flowing with the wind
Shin ni yuku tori ga kirei na koe de utau youni nami ga naita
Just like the beautiful singing voices of the dying swan, the waves is crying

Yes I totally loved that part of the lyrics~~
Everytime when they sing until that part,
I just felt this gush of feeling that is coming~ T___T

Some shots of the PV~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The setting of the PV~



Photobucket

And the feathers rain~



Photobucket

Welcome my dear Koichi!!!
Handsome handsome handsome like a prince!!!


Photobucket

*dies*


Photobucket

Didnt I tell you about the puppy eyes?!?!
OMGOMGOMG~~


Photobucket

The Sky~~


Photobucket

Tsuyo on focus~


Photobucket

Koichi on focus~
I love how they switched focus during the song~
It's nice~


Photobucket

YES HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL~~


Photobucket

So is the lake~


Photobucket

I love this shot~


Photobucket

I love it when they stand back to back like that~


Photobucket

This is beautiful~


Photobucket


Photobucket

I could totally melt~


Photobucket

Kimi no kami nagarete~ (Your hair is flowing with the wind)
OMG I love this few seconds~


Photobucket

Beautiful or beautiful~


Photobucket

The effects the blending~




Photobucket

The last scene~
Swan Song~

On a sidenote,
Koichi says that the reason why this is called Swan Song is because when the Swans die, the voice/cry that they let out is the most beautiful voice ever~
Uwaaaaaa~~~

Hahaha with that~
I'm off to sleep =DD
GACKT SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!! =XX

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:18:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage