<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Swan Song no. 1 on the Charts!!! =DD


Photobucket

WELL WELL WELL????
WEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
On the 1st day of release, (28th October),
KINKI KIDS HIT THE NO. 1 ON THE ORICON CHARTS AGAIN!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Are they good or are they good!?!?!?!?!

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!
With that marks the continuum or their Guiness World Records!!!
Weeeee
This will be their 29th consecutive running no. 1 singles for the past 12 years
Arent they just amazing????
=DDDD

Hahaha and looking at the charts, their sales for the 1st day is 72291 copies,
Ranking no. 2 is Uverworld, with the sales of 17502
Haha LOOK AT THE FREAKING GAP OMG!!!
KinKi Kids have I ever said that I love you??
Oh I havent?
Well I LOVE YOU!!! =DDD


Worked full shift today~~
And there arent many people today~
The total count of visitors is like 611??
LOLOL damm little right! Hahaha
Found out that there's internet at a certain place =DD
And the kind guy on KinKi Kids Snow!Snow!Snow! PV for me to watch!!!
HAHAHAHAHA omg la~~
Watching Koichi in the middle of work is just sooooooooooooooooooooo encouraging!
It somehow just gave me more strength to continue! =DD

After work wanted to go down to Kino to get my 2 issues of magazines,
But was dragged to Bikini Bar for a drink instead LOL
I didnt drink much la~
Barely half a bottle LOL
My friend said that my face is super red and then he took my bottle
And poured out half of what was left and gave me the rest LOL
Telling me not to drink too much HAHAHA!!
He's so weird la ask me to drink more then end up dont let me drink ~.~
He treated us to a plate of chicken wings as well~
And paid for ALL the drinks

So nice right!!
OMG la~~ And I got to know a little bit more about him also haha
It's good to know a little more personal stuffs about your colleagues sometimes too~
Somehow it brings you closer, I guess? Haha
Nevertheless, I had a nice day at work today~ =DD

And Hikabunny in case you are reading this,
I am working at this place in Singapore called Sentosa
It's one of the major places of tourist attraction,
And there's a Singapore icon there called the Merlion (I'm not sure if you've heard of it though~ LOL)
And I am working at the gift shop at Merlion ^^
So that's my job =D
I deal with tourists every time I work,
And the reason why I love my job is because the people there are very nice~
And caring, and if you are lucky, there are cute Japanese guys there too~
Since I speak a bit of Japanese, whenever there are Japanese guys they will ask me to serve them heheheheheeh

And I met the Gackt's fanclub members last week too~
It's the dears fanclub~ ^^
They are very nice when I talked to them
All of them are wearing this name tag with the word Gackt printed all over the strap hahaha which is how I can recognise them to be from Dears fanclub lolol
The 1st time I met them, I talked to her and asked if she's from Dear's fanclub
And she said yes and I literally went crazy LOLOL
And I asked her if Gackt is in Singapore right now and she say he is!
So I asked if Gackt is coming to Merlion (you know since they are here) and she said that he has rehearsal for concert so he's not coming~ T_______________T

I was damm damm sad and I said that I want to meet him~ HAHAAHA
And I asked her if she saw him and she say yeaa she saw Gackt, and he's kakkoii!!
AHHHHHH!!! Then she asked her friend to take out her digital camera and showed me the poster of the event that was held the night before~~
And uwaaa Gackt in that poster is sooooo nice!!
She also asked me to join them for the event, but I tell her that I cant since I have to work, and also I might get thrown out anyways LOL
I tried to dig out some information and asked them where is the event held at, and they said that they don't know~ T______T

And that was the 1st day of my encounter with the Dears fanclub haha ^^
That was on Friday, so on Saturday I met another group of them again~

I suppose they go on Sentosa tours on different frequency na~~
When I saw them again I asked if that night they will be going for Songs of the Sea that night~
But they said that they're not, and in fact they are leaving Sentosa already~
I was sooooo sad la!! T_____T
When the other group came I chatted a bit with this lady who was queuing up,
And I told her that I like Gackt a lot, and she asked if I'm a fan
But I said that I'm a KinKi fan, and I watch Domoto Kyoudai that's how I got to know Gackt
Then she's like "ahhh~~~"
And I told her that I love Gackt's guest star in Mr Brain!!!
And she say "Oh yea! The 2nd episode!!! Kakkoii ne~~~"
I of course said 'YES YES YES!!!' HAHAHAHA
Knowing that they had a concert the previous night,
I asked her how was the concert, and she said "Kakkoii desu!"
I literally went "ahhhh!!!! kakkoii?!?!?! Uwaaaaa~~~ ii na~~~ Aitai desu~ T___T"
HAHAHAAH

After that I was super high and hence the whole conversation of Gackt with my colleague,
And then resulted in me speaking with the 3 Japanese guys about Gackt, and the guy saying that Gackt is his friend, and Koichi is his Junior High School's classmate LOLOL

Finally on the 3rd day, Sunday~
The last batch of Dears Fanclub came~
But by then when I saw them my tension wasn't that high anymore
All I said was Dears fanclub desu ne~
And the lady was like telling her friend "Hey! She knows about Dears fanclub!!" HAHAHA
After that my colleague talked to the tour guide and asked her where is the concert event held at,
And she said that it's a secret
Like TOP SECRET or smth ~.~
Cannot tell the place, cannot reveal the location and even the fans themselves don't even know where they are going for the concert!
The tour guide had to bring them around
SO WHAT RIGHT!!

So I asked the tour guide that did they do for the past 4 days~
And is there another concert on Sunday night,
And she said that they are going to Night Safari that night,
And apart from the concert, the fans took photos together with Gackt also
OMG LA!!
TAKE PICTURES WITH GACKT!!!!
I SOOOOOO WANT TO BE A MEMBER JUST SO THAT I CAN TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM!!!

OMG la this makes me want to hurry up and sign up for KinKi Kids' fanclub membership already~
In case they ever come to Singapore for an interaction tour~
Then I can meet them and interact with them!!!
And I dont have to pay since I LIVE IN SINGAPORE!!!
=XX

HAHAHAH ok and that sums up my experience with the Dears Fanclub at Merlion ^^
Seriously, I dont understand why Yiting said that Gackt fangirls are crazy lol
They look perfectly nice to me~
And they actually helped to increase the sales of our shop too!! =D
Besides they are all like middle-aged women,
BUT GORGEOUS middle-aged women!!!
It's like if they are mums they will all be SUPER GORGEOUS MUMS!!!
OMG I want to be like that when I'm at that age too!!
Still fangirling and still pretty =X

Hahahaa that aside~
Upon the release of Swan Song,
The official photos are released too~~
And I found some nice ones~~
Which I already placed order to buy~
Hopefully I can get it T____T

Photobucket

This~~~ Koichi looks nice!!!!
Love it when he looks up~~ And omg that sad face~~ LOVE IT!!


Photobucket

Didn't I just say I love him looking up! =DDD


Photobucket

YES I LOVE HIS SAD FACE!!!


Yaaaa sorry it's all Koichi even though it's a KinKi single
What to do? I'm broke and Koichi's shots are nice
I definitely won't buy Tsuyo's since I'm broke,
And KinKi's shots are not that nice~~~
Unless if I can find this:

Photobucket

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!
LOVE IT OK!!!
Yes I'm serious if I can find this I will definitely buy it!!
Depends on how much the person is selling it for also la~~
Thank God I'm getting my pay soon T______T

Ok I've lingered long enough~
Postman coming from 9am-1pm tmr~
I hope I can wake up to get my poster from him!!
WEEEEEE my Natsu Moyou poster!! WOOOOT~~
If I get it I guess there'll be another entry =XX

Ok Yuanshan off you go to sleep~
And MORE STUDYING TMR!!!!!!! GRRRR
Oyasumi~~
Sorry Vanilla if you're reading this~
I couldnt wait anymore T____T
It's already 3:11am and I'm really tired T___T
I'll reply you in the morning when I'm waiting for the postman k?
Love you~~~ *hugs*
Of course I love the rest of you too~~
I miss you guys T______T

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:33:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage