<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Swan Song PV out!! =DD




Woooooo~~
Like what I have said before~
This is really a beautiful song!!!

死んでゆく鳥が綺麗な声で、歌うように波が泣いた。。
Just like the beautiful voice of the dying swan, the waves is crying..

I really really love that line omgomgomg
It's just sooo beautiful~~~

Initially when I watched this PV I can't help but feel a bit disappointed
But then I realized that it's because I didn't click on HQ when I was watching the video~
And that's why the voices sounded so sucky ~.~

Hahaha you guys gotta listen to the full song!
It's just soooo beautiful~~
My Kochan looks like a prince
A handsome heartbroken prince T____T
Don't worry I'm here for you =DD


Well...
I guess it's probably because I understand the lyrics of the song now,
Or is it the dead quiet night?
Because I can't help but start crying as I'm listening to this song
Don't worry I'm fine, life's great~
But still, I just can't help but want to cry...
I wonder why...

Had work today~
We were short-handed, and in my whole life,
I have never seen such a big flood of Japanese teenagers omgomgomg
Cute ones normal ones not so cute ones,
They are EVERYWHERE IN THE SHOP!
Hahahahahaha!!
I wanted to serve each and every one of them but I had to stay at the counter and help to pack the things they buy T___T
And have I said that I love Japanese guys before?
Oh I did?

Well too bad I'm saying it again
I LOVE JAPANESE GUYS!!! OMGOMGOMG
You know why?!?!
Because after that flood of Japanese guys left,
The sales of our shop immediately increased to $5000+++
WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!!!
THOSE CUTE GUYS BOUGHT 5K WORTH OF SOUVENIRS!!!

If you don't understand how amazing this is,
Let me compare
Last Saturday, the total visitorship was around 1Kplus,
With majority of them being Indians, and our sales couldnt even hit 3k!!!
So can you believe it?
Today our visitorship is only 800+,
And those Japanese guys are the majority
And our sales hit 5k!!
THIS IS CRAZY~~~
ありがとね!!!^^

And Shiyi came over to find me today~ LOL
Turns out that her job was nearby so yeaa she came over to talk to me for awhile~
Nice meeting you ^^

And another another sidenote,
Today is BambooBranch's birthday!!!!
Weeeeee HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
I love you!!! ^^
i have already said most of the things I want to say in livejournal~
I don't think you wanna read them again too~
hehe just wanna say I hope that you'll still enjoy your life,
No matter how tsurai they might be~
Because everything in life happens for a reason,
And you'll only know the reason if you continue to walk on~
And you're not alone!! ^^


Ok with that I need to sleep~
Tomorrow morning shift~~
I am sooo screwedd~
Sorry Vanilla I can't reply your mails today~~ T____T
Miss you already T___T
And Swan Song PV is out please remember to check it ok!! =DD

PS: I am still listening to Swan Song omg hurry up and release the single already!
I am still on the verge of tears omg this song is so irritating T____T

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:58:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage