<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Did I mention I love KinKi Kids?


Me:

Hi erm I was just wondering don't I have to pay for the DVD? Oo
Since we won it
LOLOLOL
Or are you going to give that to me for free?? =DDD
HAHAHA joking~ ^^

Muku:

Sarah="
how are ja? :)
ah you did not get invoice?
so im gonna sed invoice again ne?
ehehe for free? no way~~" XD


OK HE IS SOOO MEAN!!!!!
T_____________________T
Hahahahaha
But well anyways I just paid for my Endless SHOCK DVD~
Costed me $100.79 T___T
But at least it saved me at least 50 bucks~
If I were to buy from HMV or CDJapan
So I guess it's worth it ^^
It's brand new unopened too! Hehe

But yeaa that's the last
I'm locking my card up!!! Grrrr
Unless....
KinKi concert goods are super nice!!!

Hey you know what~
I have been listening to the previews of some songs from J Album,
And it's NICE!!!!!
Don't believe???
Click HERE!!!

I totally love the last song on that list!!
It's sooo beautiful~
And I can't wait to hear the full song!
And the rest of the songs are just as nice!!
Oh my KinKi this is the reason why I LOVE YOU!!!

Now after hearing the songs it makes me WANT TO GO TO THE CONCERT!
And dammit now I would want to get the concert goods T____T
Haii we shall see what are the goods~
Give me Parka please??? *puppy eyes*
Hahaha

Ok today is public holiday~
So work will be $8.50 per hour~
So yay~~ I'm off to bathe and go work! =DD
Will be overseas for the weekend~
So just to let you guys know, in case I fail to blog tonight hahaha

Alright cya!!! =DD

Labels: ,


blogged @ Friday, November 27, 2009 9:10:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage