<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EXAMS OVER YAY!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOO!!!
EXAMS ARE OVER OVER OVER!!!
NOW IT'S TIME TO WORK WORK WORK!!!
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Koichi here I come!!!!!

First of all~
I shall show the scans of the 2 magazines that I bought last friday~
Gyao and Only Star!!!
Ok I only wanted to buy Only Star~
Like I mentioned in the entry a while back~
And yet Gyao wasnt sold out, the very last copy
So yeaa I got it!!
And I am super pissed now because before this photobucket is screwing up on me,
And I cannot upload pictures,
And now photobucket is working for me and livejournal is screwing up on me
Just when I finished typing the whole entry!!!
Argh so I shall vent my anger here =XX

Gyao December:





Nice nice nice~~~ =D




Cute and hot!!! =DDD






Hahaha I love the costume~~~



LOL at Machida's hair LOLOL




Isn't this beautiful?~



And yes 8 pages of beautiful concert pictures!!! =D




My favorite Swan Song picture!!!!
Koichi is soooooooooooo cute!!!! =DDD




Hahaha I love this costume~ lolol


Only Star:



The press conference for Koichi announcing 100 shows next year for Endless SHOCK~
And yes THAT FACE IS CUTE!!!




Soooooooooooo many wordssssssssss~
Shall read when I have the time LOL




Swan Song PV Check! Hahaha
My favorite picture again~
Life is good~~~~~~ =D


And guess who is no.1 in the top 100 singles ranking for this week???
That's right!!!



KINKI KIDS!!!!!!

Muhahahahahahahahaahahahaha
Ok I am sooooo tired!!!
There are soooooooo many things I want to do but my eyes are closing so I guess I'll just do the rest tomorrow~~~~
So for now I'll just leave it like that~~ hehe
Nights!!! ^^

PS: P.S 元気です、俊平 (P.S Genki desu Shunpei) is totally stuck in my mind, and all I can think of is how I can get more Koichi dramas and watch!!!
Yes I havent finish Tenshi ga Kieta Machi because I am scared the moment I finish watch it I have no more Koichi dramas left to watch!!!! T___________T
If you haven't watch PS Genki desu Shunpei yet, I highly recommend it!!! ^^



The manga version~



The drama version~
KOICHI!!!!Hahahaha he and his not so style hair =XX
Haha but he's soooo charming in this show it makes me go "awww will I meet a nice boyfriend when I go uni???" T____T
But seriously? LOLOL I hope not HAHAHAHA
Cus I only want Koichi and nothing less =XX

Ok I really need to go sleep LOL
Nights! ^^

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:19:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage