<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I hate how I look~


Argh dammit~
Yuanshan officially hates her face omg
It's soooo freaking FAT
I think I'm better off not smiling at all~
No more pictures to be taken I guess~

Time to get a haircut~
Time to stop smiling
Time to stop taking pictures~~
I miss those days where I can just smile and tada~
A beautiful shot is taken~
Now when I smile I have to worry about whether am I smiling too much~
Or whether I am smiling too fake

YES I DONT KNOW WHY I CANNOT SMILE PROPERLY NOW!!!
REALLY HATE MY FACE RIGHT NOW OMG
Time to stop eating also~
Time to get my face to slim down~
Get rid of whatever possible fats that exists in my face body whatsover
Argh~~

Was looking through some photos I took from Halloween and
DAMMIT I HATE MY FACE!!!!!!!!
Man I really hate this omg~
I'm off to sleep now bye

Oh want to see how ugly my face is???
Here it is~

Photobucket

Think this looks fine?


Photobucket

Look at this~~
Fucking fat face omg~

And the uglist hair and face of the bunch goes to~~

Photobucket

THIS~~

Dammit dammit dammit!!
Oh Jun Ping I dont think you'll be here reading this but if you are~
Sorry for posting but well~
This is one hell of a fucking ugly face I've got there and argh~
I can't believe this is how ugly I looked dammit
Shall upload my other ugly faces next week or smth when I have the time..

Ok am depressed enough~
Going off to sleep now~
Well I guess I scared off like half of my overseas friends away with my fugly face already~ T_____T
Nights~~~~

Labels: ,


blogged @ Monday, November 2, 2009 12:48:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage