<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
J ALBUM COVERS OUT!!!!!!


Ahhhh!!!
I checked the website and it's updated and ahhh!!
At 1st when I saw the cover (they only posted the Limited Edition cover on the front page)
I was like 'NOOOOOO!!! IT'S TOO SIMPLE!!!!'
Then when I go to the main discography page I saw the other edition's cover and I was like
'YES!!! WOOT ITS NICE OMG IT'S NICE!!!'
And then 0.5 seconds later I went 'NOOOO!!! NOOOO!! NOOOO!!! I DIDN'T BUY THE REGULAR EDITION!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!'

And yeaaa time to show you the 2 covers that got me so worked up =)




J Album Limited Edition




J Album Regular Edition
OMG THIS IS NICE RIGHT?!?!?!?!


WHY WHY WHY!!
THEY ARE SOOOO MEAN!!!!!
KOICHI DIDNT YOU HEAR ME SAY THAT I WAS GOING TO SAVE MONEY!!!
GRRRRRRR!!!

Hahaha and yeaaa I will be buying the Regular Edition now~
As soon as I get my pay DAMMIT!!
Ok off to eat lunch and start mugging for my last paper tmr weeeee

3 papers down, 1 more to go!!!! ^^

Labels: ,


blogged @ Monday, November 9, 2009 5:21:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage