<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Long long Saturday~ Long Long Entry~


Hahahaha had work today~
And well it was superrrr boringggg
Cus there are not much guests~
But it was fun being around my colleagues ^^
Hahaha it was so boring that I managed to finish folding all the clothes
ALL I MEAN ALL
EVEN THE CHILDREN SECTION EVEN THOUGH I USUALLY DONT TOUCH THEM
And it didnt get messy AT ALL
LOLOLOL

Ok enough about today~
Let's talk about yesterday ^^
Had Japanese class yesterday~ hahahaha
And omg I tell you Takatsuka sensei was like being superrr nice or smth
LOLOLOL every time when he ask me a question
It's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS Koichi orientated! LOLOLOL
And hence I had my 3 hours of Koichi happiness LOLOLOL
And before class starts one of my classmate asked me if I listen to KinKi Kids' Swan Song LOL
I was like Yeaa!!! it's damm nice!
Then she say that she actually went to download the single already~
But havent listen to the other songs yet LOL
I was like OMG!! HAHAHAHA
I am damm happy when I hear that one more person is listening to KinKi songs =X
HAHAHAHAA

Becaues Intermediate 1 is going to be very difficult,
Takatsuka sensei told us if possible try not to miss any lessons,
But on the next next Saturday, I will have to go to Malaysia for the weekend for holiday~
So I told Takatsuka sensei that I cannot go to class on the 28th and 29th,
And Takatsuka sensei was like "Eh? But on 28th there will be no Japanese class"
Then I was like "Huh?? Are you serious???"
Then he went to check and said "Yeaa there wont be any lesson on the 28th" LOL
I was like OMGOMGOMGOMG!!
SO I WONT BE MISSING ANY LESSONS AFTERALL!!!
Isn't it nice when sometimes things just fall in place nicely?? =DD

After Japanese lesson, I went down to Sentosa because we planned a surprise birthday surprise for Kevin and Carolyn, our boss and 3rd IC of merlion ^^
Hehehe so we met at Vivo and went to get the cake and the 'tissue paper' LOL
I'm lazy to find out how to spell 'serviette' or whatever LOL
And hence we started to sit outside the Merlion shop by the big fake waterfall and started waiting until they close shop hehehe



We got bored so we started camwhoring~ LOLOLOL
Yes I was trying to cover my face LOL




The cake that we bought hehe




The group of people that waited patiently outside until the shop closes
(That's about approximately 45mins LOL)




Then we got a tourist to take a group picture so that all of us can be inside the photo LOLOLOLOLOL
(Still waiting for shop to close)

Oh ya the boss didnt know that all of us are still there btw~ (for those who already knocked off) and didnt know that I came back to Sentosa from my Japanese class LOL)




Camwhore again~
I tried to sneak in but failed LOL




And Yay~ this time I'm captured!




Random shot~ LOL




Another shot of the cake before we start going into the shop hehe




Time to go into the shop!!

Ok the whole thing is like this~
Meina~ our 2nd In Charge made both our boss and 3rd in charge to stay inside the storeroom,
And then she went to switch off all the lights~
And that was when all of us quietly sneak into the shop and start moving towards the storeroom~
Halfway there one of the candles went out~
And we had to relight it again with the lighter
And theres this thing with this Merlion lighter
When you open it the Titanic song starts playing LOLOLOLOL
And then CK was like omgomg got music and tried to light the candle but the more he panic the more the lighter wont light HAHAHAHA
But luckily nth was really spoiled LOLOL



Going in~




Creeping in~~~
And OMG I HAD NO IDEA MY HAIR WAS THIS UGLY FROM THE BACK!!!!!!
*cries*




Yay~~~~~~ hahahaha our boss =DDD
Ah beng boss HAHAHA






Hehehe~

After eating the cake all of us decided to take a picture ^^



YAY~~ We are from the Merlion!! ^^
The people who always make my day much much better ^^

After that we went to eat dinner together at Siah Im coffeeshop and then we headed back home hehehe
And over there they started getting interested in my super expensive Only Star and Potato magazines LOL
And my 2nd In Charge saw Koichi's picture and she was like 'ehhhh?? I got see him in a drama before!!!"
But she totally cannot remember what show,
And after saying sooo many Koichi's dramas she still say it's not
And then suddenly a thought occurred and I was like
OMG DON'T TELL ME IT'S SUSHI OUJI!?!?!?!?!

Then she was like AHHHHH!!! YES YES YES!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAAH
OMG YOU GUYS HEARD THAT?!?!?!
MY BOSS WATCHES SUSHI OUJI!!!!!
HOW COOL IS THAT HUH?!?!?!
LOLOLOL
And she seems to enjoy that show too! HAHAHA
Saying it's very stupid, and Koichi acted until soooo baka HAHAHAHAHA
YES THAT'S MY KOCHAN! =DDDDDDDD
Happy happy happy!!
I seriously love my job man omg LOLOLOL
Where can you find place where people knows about KinKi,
Don't mind talking about KinKi, and OMG WATCHES KINKI DRAMAS LOLOL
Ok la Koichi's LOLOL But hey!!!!
More to come muhahahahahahaha

After that we went home and I was soooooo tired that I totally felt like dying
But after I alighted from the train,
The 1st step I took out of the train,
Something caught my attention and hence I looked up
And GUESS WHAT I SAW?!?!?!?!



OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMG
GOKUSEN MOVIE POSTER!!!!!!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!
AT MY HOUSE TRAIN STATION!!!!
LESS THAN 1KM AWAY FROM MY HOME!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!

BTW a little announcement to make,
WHO WANTS TO GO WATCH GOKUSEN WITH ME?!?!?!
I WANNA WATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE SHOW!!!!
And well, just basically know a bit more about the casts than my regular friends you know~
It'll be soooo fun!!!! hahahaha



Haruma!!!!




KAME!!! OMG handsome Kame is standing in front of me!! lOLOLOL




Finally MY DEAREST YANKUMI!!!!!!! ^^
She's damm pretty I tell you~ LOL
Not in this poster of course HAHAHA
Wait till she takes off her specs,
Takes down those pigtails
GORGEOUS!!! LOLOL


And since I bought new magazines~~~ Hehehehehehehe
PIC SPAM!!!!!!

Only Star:



MY HANDSOME PRINCE!!!!!!!!!
SHOCK interview~




I can't help but find this picture amazingly attractive LOL
I AM SO MAD OK!!!!! OMG




MY CUTE CUTE PAN!!!
OMGOMGOMG And look at Koichi's stupid face as he says "How can this kid be so cute" LOLOLOL!!!




THE CUTEST FACE EVER OMG!!!


Potato December:



KOICHI!!!!!!!!




NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!!!!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!
OMG DO YOU LOVE IT?!?!?!
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!




AHHHHHHH Imagine he does this and says "Can I have a dance"
AHHHHHHH I AM SOOOOOOOO DEAD
HAHAHAH




Seriously you believe this guy is 30???
HE IS SO NOT 30!!! LOLOL




Here comes the puppy faced Tsuyo~~ LOLOLOLOL




Nice atmosphere!!!




KOICHI'S BPM CONCERT REPORT!!!! =DDD
Every single shoot is sooo nice~
I love his face on the 2nd picture where he's dancing Deep in Your Heart LOL




More concert pictures~~~

My favorite of the bunch~



THIS!!!!!
SEXY SEXY SEXY!!!!!!!
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!
Look at that sexy neck omg
I'd give anything to have a boyfriend that has a neck like that LOLOLOL




And of course I always love my Baka Kochan ^^



HAHAHAHAHAHA SUGOKU AHO!!! LOLOLOL
But omg it's so cute hahahaha!!

Ok I have full shift tomorrow so I'm going off to sleep now~
Hahaha and tomorrow after work I will be dropping by Kino to get my copy of the B=PASS magazine because Koichi's concert will be feature inside hehe
And guess what was the bonus I got?????
When I looked at the cover I LITERALLY DIED



GACKT!!!!!!!!
OMG THIS IS SUCH SUCH SUCH A NICE SHOT!!!
HE LOOKS SOOOOO EVIL!!
AND OMGOMGOMGOMG
I AM SOOOOO DYING LOL
AND HE'S ON COVER!!!
SO SO SO MANY MANY GACKT I WILL HAVE!!!!
Ok my english is all screwed up now LOLOLOL
But yeaaaaaa WOOOOOO

And on the December issue of Arena 37 degrees, Koichi's BPM will be featured inside too~
And guess who's on the cover???
GACKT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH
I'm sooooo happy!!
If Koichi is not gonna be on cover there's no other person that I will be happier to have on cover than Gackt!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yayyy~~~~ ^^


And lastly, before I go,
Still don't understand why Koichi loves PAN so much?
And why me, someone who is always neutral about dogs and never really said that dogs are cute is going gaga over PAN chan??
THIS IS WHY!!!!



OMG SO CUTE RIGHT!!!!
IT'S LIKE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
No wonder Koichi cannot stop talking about her LOLOL

BTW that is Koichi's screensaver on his handphone hahaha
If you want to have the same screensaver as him feel free to use that picture MUHAHAHAHA
Ok la I'm really off to sleep now~ NIGHTS!! =D

Labels: , , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:03:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage