<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Me is a horrible person~ T______T


Ok since I am very very tired I'll just make this entry a quick one
Before I forget all about it tomorrow~
Work at the cruise today was alright
Time seemed to pass a little faster LOL
Halfway through work while I was having my 15min break,
I saw Eliza coming in and she was like "ahhh tabetai~~"
LOL she wants to eat my sandwich hahaha
So I just ask her to take one and eat since I have 2,
And I ask her if she's having her 15min break now,
And she said "oh, no la the whole system crashed"
LOL

I was like "ehhh? you mean the whole thing??? so no one can check in now??'
Then she was like "ya~" HAHAHA
Oh my god la~ LOL but luckily they managed to fix the system LOL
If not it's gonna be a DISASTER!!!

Afterwards went to Merlion haha
Bought lunch the the guys, and boy was the staff meal good!
It consists of fried fish fillet, fries, fried prawns and fried crabmeat LOL
Very unhealthy meal but it was delicious!! ^^
After that I went to Songs of the Sea to do buskering (taking a basket and sell stuffs to guests)
And then I met this new guy from Images of Singapore
At 1st I didn't really talk to him,
Until he started talking to me,
And I found out that he actually saw me before~
As in around Sentosa~

And we actually took the same train a few times!!
He always recognised me but apparently I am totally oblivious to his existence!!!
Oh my goodness!!!
And it's like he say he always wanna say hi to me but somehow I always ignore him,
And he thought that I am those kind of super quiet person,
That's why I always ignore him totally~
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
I TOTALLY DIDN'T REALIZED IT AT ALL OK!!!!!!!

I immediately asked him if I was like having my earpiece plugged in at that point of time
And he say 'yeaa'
So I faster told him that the moment my earpieces are plugged into my ear,
I am like totally sucked into my own world,
And I am totally oblivious to what is going on around me
And ahhhhh I FEEL SO BAD!!!!
He even remembered and can describe that I am always wearing this same white hoodie jacket,
And oh my goodness I totally didn't notice his existence until today!!
I am a horrible horrible person T___T_

To make things worse,
When work finally ended,
All of us had to take a bus out of Sentosa

PS: sorry to interrupt something freaking amazing just happened!!!! When I was listening to 死闘 just now, (it's a track from Endless SHOCK the scene where Koichi was fighting the rival with a real sword) and then right after that track 罠 is supposed to be the next track (where Koichi was finally stabbed and got drenched in blood)
So those are totally 2 different tracks btw, and my player was on the shuffle mode and THESE TWO SONGS WERE PLAYED BACK TO BACK TOGETHER!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
And then when that track ended my player is playing CONTINUE now LOLOLOL
Oh my Koichi is calling me to go SHOCK already!!!! I have no money Kochan!!! T_______T

Ok LOL so I was saying,
To make things worse,
When our work ended and we had to take a bus out of Sentosa,
It was sooooo crowded and we had to squeeze, so I ended up standing right beside the bus driver
So when the bus driver saw me he was like "why today so late?"
Then I thought he was just making a random comment so I just replied "oh because I went to Oscar (Songs of the Seas) for buskering"
Then the bus driver said "ohh..today never stay with Merlion ah.."
Then I said "ya lor~~"

And immediately one second later I was like "HUH?!! OMG YOU KNOW I'M FROM MERLION?!?!?!"
Then he was like "ya of course..I know you always with the Meina (my supervisor) one right?"
Then I was like ya~~~~~ omg!!!
And yes I TOTALLY DON'T REMEMBER KNOWING THE BUS DRIVER OR SEEING HIM BEFORE OK!!!!
I totally feel sooooooooooooo bad!!!!
So I was like "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I don't remember who you are T_____T"
Then I looked at his name tag and I said "But don't worry I will remember you now~ Ibrahim!!"
And he replied "I will remember you also Sarah"
Ok at this point of time I freaked out because I AM NOT WEARING MY NAME TAG
And WTF HE KNOWS MY NAME?!?!?!?!
OH MY GOSH HE KNOWS MY NAME AND KNOWS WHERE I WORK AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER EVER SEEING HIM BEFORE!!!!!

Haiiii girl ah girl you are really a very horrible person
You need to start throwing Koichi away and get out of your own little world~~~~
How can you not even notice the people around you who bothers to even remember your name T______T
haiii~~ something for me to think about =))

On another sidenote,
I told Yiting that I would try and bid for the cap if the person renew the auction AGAIN
And guess what?
The person renewed the auction!!
So I asked Muku to bid it for me,
And the auction won't end until 6 days later
Yet one day later I saw this email:

Sarah~
How are ya?
The seller cancelled auction so we won ;)
Thanks~
Muku

WTF?!?!?!
The person is like really desperate to sell that cap away or something ok!!
Didnt even wait for the auction to end the moment I bid it I got the cap LOLOL
But noooo! I am not happy with that! And that's my reply:

Ahhh~ そんな!!(What!!)
はいやいです!!はいやすぎ!!!(It's so fast!! It's too fast!!)
LOLOL
Was thinking after 6 days then I slowly collect the money and pay you
But seems like I have to pay you now~
Ahhhhhh I'm so going broke soon! T_____T

And here's his reply:

Morning Sarah~
Oh yes its good ne?
Ehehe yes drop money to japan! More more~! More~~~"
XD

LOLOL omg he's such an idiot!! HAHAHAHA
But oh my gosh that's so cute LOLOLOLOLOL

Hahaha Ok enough talk for now~
Hopefully tomorrow when I reach home I will have the energy to scan my B=PASS magazine hehe
Wooo no work for the next 2 days!!
Finally me can get some rest ^^

Before I go~



HOW HOT IS HE?!?!?!!
HOW HOW HOW HOT IS HE?!?!?!?!
VERY VERY VERY!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I so want to spend money just to own this picture T____T
KOCHAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE START BEING AN OSSAN CAN ANOT!!!
STOP LOOKING SO GOOD!!
YOU'RE ALREADY 30!!! START LOOKING YOUR AGE AND SAVE ME SOME MONEY PLEASE!!!!
Okokok I'm just joking..I'm just joking ok!! I love it when you look good =X
Just in case he can really hear me =X

Ok Minna oyasumi!! ^^
Tsuyoaki sorry for not replying your tag!! I am always soo lazy to tag nowadays haha T__T
And yeaa Kochan is cute!!! yay~~ hehehe so is PAN too!!
My most favorite dog in the world! =D
Gally and Vanilla I miss you!!!
I hope everything's fine!!!!
Life may be tough but we all know that we always have something to hold on to don't we? =DD
Till then~ *hugs*

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, November 21, 2009 2:25:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage