<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Weeee~~ My wallet hates me now~~


UPDATE: OMG THIS IS MAD OK MAD!!! My media player is CRAZY!!!
It was just playing Melting Snow, and when the song ended, it played FRIENDS, and then it played MELTING SNOW!!! AGAIN!!! WTF?!?!?!
OMG SERIOUSLY MY MEDIA PLAYER IS CRAZY!!!
LOLOL Omg Koichi is there something more to your Album?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHA okokok back to accounting~~~


Dear Sarah Lee,


Thank you for placing your order from cdjapan.co.jp.
Your order has been received.


Order Number : 10102888691
*******************************************

JECN-212 KinKi Kids / J album[w/ DVD, Limited Edition]
CDA 3333yen x 2 Released:2009/12/09

JECN-214 KinKi Kids / J album[Regular Edition]
CDA 2857yen x 1 Released:2009/12/09

Payment Method : Credit Card
*******************************************
Subtotal : 9523yen
Shipping : 1960yen
--------------------------------
Total : 11483yen
US$125.35

Yay~~~ and with that I paid a total of $177 bucks for 3 copies of the album~
2 of them is Limited Edition and one of them is Regular Edition
Please before you call me mad~
Only the Limited Edition is mine
The other Limited Edition and the Regular Edition is Emily's ok!! =DD
Hahaha she's really omgomgomg I cannot believe she bought both editions!
I mean ok la Shiyi also bought 2 editions but she's a working adult!!

I totally cannot afford to buy both editions!!
After paying for this my bank account left only like what $107 bucks?!?!
Luckily tmr Emily will be returning me the money,
But that money will be used to return Yiting T____T
OH MY I AM SO BROKE!!
Dammit exam faster over!!!
So that I can hurry up and EARN EARN EARN MONEY!!!

Hahaha and I am soooo excited about this
Know why know why?!?!?
Take a look at this:

KinKi Kids - J album [w/DVD, Limited Edition]

New album release from KinKi Kids for the first time in two years.
Features previously released single songs "Secret Code," "Yakusoku," "Swan Song" and more for 11 songs total.
Limited edition includes bonus DVD featuring music videos for "Secret Code," "Yakusoku," "Swan Song" and TV spot.
Includes 28-page booklet.

Tracklisting:

1.[CD] スワンソング (Swan Song)
2.[CD] 宝石をちりばめて
3.[CD] 足音
4.[CD] 約束 (Yakusoku)
5.[CD] つばさ -little wing-
6.[CD] walk on・・・
7.[CD] Secret Code
8.[CD] 憂鬱と虹
9.[CD] I will
10.[CD] Missing
11.[CD] 風のソネット
12.[DVD] 「Secret Code」(Music Clip & TV SPOT)
13.[DVD] 「約束」(Music Clip & TV SPOT)
14.[DVD] 「スワンソング」(Music Clip & TV SPOT)

LOLOL
Yesterday I was just telling Eliza that my wmp is weird again
It keeps playing Melting Snow~
That song was played like 3 times within 2 hours!
And there are like 1000000000000 songs inside my wmp player ok!!
So I said "Koichi confirm telling me something"
Cus the last time my wmp kept playing Koichi's songs like 6 in a row,
Koichi annouced a new album and solo tour HAHA
So I say "This time confirm something else coming"
And guess what?
Today they announced J Album!!!
HAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA

Ok this girl is mad~
And oh yea when I was watching Swan Song the other time,
I was also telling myself
"It's so unfair! How come when I buy Ayakashi the PV is included inside the Limited Edition of the Single, and I love Swan Song sooo much but the Limited Edition has no DVD!!"
Same goes to the previous few singles too~
And I was thinking "How am I ever going to get the Original DVD for those PVs"
And BOOM! They are included in the J Album!!!
My My My KinKi Kids you really are sooooo nice to me!! T_____T
And you can really hear my thoughts ehhhhhh~~

Koichi please hear me calling you!!
DONT LET THE BIDDING TICKETS OF YOUR 31ST JULY ENDLESS SHOCK TICKETS TO BE TOO TOO TOO HIGH OK!!!!
I REALLY WANNA GO FOR YOUR SHOW ON THE 31ST!!!!
I found people to go with already so please please HELP ME!!!!!!! =DDDD

Hahaha ok the craziness shall stop here =DD
Off to slack and then study for Accounting paper tmr
ACCOUNTING YOU DIE!!!
1 paper down, 3 more to go...

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, November 5, 2009 6:36:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage