<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Headache~~~~~~


Me:

OMG yay!!
Thanks!!!
You can mail that over too!
By Regular Airmail ok?
Thanks!!

And so sorry about what happened T____T
And thanks for making the refund also..
That is very nice of you~
Is there anything that you would want for Christmas?
If can I will get it and send it over to you ne~ ^^
いつも本当にありがとうございます。。
(As always, thank you very much)


That was the last mail I sent him,
Asking him to mail my G Album over
And for about 2 days he didn't reply me? Oo
It was odd because everytime after I mail him and go to sleep,
I can almost be 100% sure that when I wake up in the morning I will see his reply
But not this time...

So after a few days he still hasn't replied
I was sooo paranoid that I really thought that he might still be angry at me over what happened T______T
Finally today when I reached home,
I saw this:

Muku:

Sarah~”

ah sorry that I could not e mail you soon ;(
I got cold :(
Ok so we start packing ne?
Ah Christmas? So send me Christmas card ;)
Se eyou soon~”
muku


Haha you have no idea how happy I was when I saw his mail ok!!
It was like Christmas came already LOLOL
But yeaa sad that he got a cold T___T
But happy that I finally hear from him again! ^^
Haha ystd me and Yiting saw this really pretty 3D christmas card,
And I think I might be sending him that =D
Expensive but sending it! ^^

Maybe I'll buy one for BambooBranch too~ Haha
I hope I can mail her parcel by this year man T_____T

Anyways argh having a very terrible headache now
And it sucks so bad
When it happened it suddenly struck me that my life is sooo sad
Because when I am falling sick,
The only thing I can think of is
"Shit I have to get better by tomorrow, cus I have work!! I cannot afford to be absent!"

What the hell is that!?!?!
I'm sick and I can't even/don't even want to allow my body to rest
Its all work work work money money money
It's all for the sake of being able to meet Koichi T___T
光ちゃん!!聞こえますか?!?!
Please please by the time when it's time for me to go and meet you,
Let me be that I will have enough money,
And that I will have people who is willing to go Japan and watch SHOCK with me ok!?!
T_____T
The thought of no one going to Japan with me scares the hell out of me
It sucks

How I wish it wouldnt be so hard to go and watch his Endless SHOCK~

PS: Vanilla me misses you a lot a lot T____T
Haven't heard from you in some time,
Probably also cus I didn't reply your mails
Gomenasai!! T____T
Did you download J Album and listen?
I didn't want to download because I want to wait for my original J Album if not by the time I receive it I wouldve listened to all of them already,
It makes me feel that it defeats the purpose of buying the album O.o
BUT!! Because I love Kaze no Sonata sooooo much,
I kind of convinced myself that "Ok since I already heard the preview of the song so it doesn't count =X"
So I downloaded part 2 of the album from Usami chan T______T
I am going to force myself to just listen to Kaze no Sonata only!!! =X
Hahahaha and I love all the J album CM!!
Especially the 30sec with Swan Song! HAHAHA
I'm sure you feel the same way as I felt yeaa? =DD
How aho they are HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love how Koichi sounded to nonchalant when he sang "Utau you ni..." and looked around HAHAHA

Ok me gonna sign off already
You take care ok? Hope everything is fine T___T
Take care!!! =DDD
*hugs tightly*
*Hugs every person that is reading this entry tightly too* ^^

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Monday, December 7, 2009 12:21:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage