<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I feel so emo omg T____T




This is the banner for KinKi Kids' Winter Concert for J Album
Seriously~
I'm not sure if you guys have noticed it,
But I have always been very very optimistic/positive about KinKi's new releases
No matter how people have picked out things to be unsatisfied about,
All I can see is just the good points that I like

But this time,
This is really mission impossible..

.
.
.


HOW LAME IS THAT?!?!?!
OH MY GOODNESS!!?!?!?!
This?!?!?!
Just like that?
I don't even care who thought of the name,
What I am very displeased with is the fact that KinKi Kids actually allowed that to be their concert banner and name
I can't even think of a brighter side for this banner!
I know J Album is about going back to your roots,
But still!!
Even your roots are much fancier than this!!!

This is especially disappointing because this is the 1st KinKi Concert that will be happening since I join the fandom
So....
Me have nothing to say...


Another thing,
I heard from Meiyan that there are news from Jweb that KinKi Kids will stop appearing so regularly on the 3 magazines, Wink Up, Duet and Potato already
When I heard the news I was like 'WHAT?!?!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!'
The magazines that have gorgeous photoshoots are stopping KinKi already!?!?!
How can you do this!!!!
My goodness when I heard that I really wanted to faint ok~~~
Well I was telling Emily and Meiyan that Koichi probably heard my voice a little too much,
And knew that I am in a dangerous position of not being able to go Japan
So he decided to stop appearing in Magazines altogether T_____________________T
NoooOooOooOoOoo
But then again this might be a good thing for my wallet..spend lesser on magazine = more money to save for Japan if that is the case then why am I canceling this line away?!?!?!


Another SHOCKING thing,
H CONCERT DIDNT HAVE A CONCERT!!!!
G ALBUM DIDNT HAVE A CONCERT!!!!!
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
HOW CAN I NOT KNOW THAT!!!
I must be sooooooo dreaming ok!!!
When I was listening to H album I was still so in love with the album
That I told myself that when I have the money I am definitely going to buy the concert DVD!!
And Meiyan told me that after F con they didnt release DVD for G and H con!!
iD also don't have!!!
Only Phi and KinKi YOU

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!!
NOW I CANNOT SEE Arabesque~千夜一夜の夢~ PERFORMANCE LIVE!!!
I CANNOT SEE キミハカルマ PERFORMANCE LIVE TOO!!!
USO DAROU!!!!!!
Now I will never never NEVER see Koichi's Kienai Kanashimi Kesenai Kioku live performance apart from the one in 1/2 con too!!!
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER SEE THESE PERFORMANCES THAT I LONGED TO SEE SO MUCH!!!
You have no idea how bad this has affected me omg T____T

How how how why why why are you doing this to me T_______T
Argh~~~~~~~
Ok this is too much SHOCK to deal with in one day~

Good news,
KINKI KIDS GOING TO APPEAR ON COVER FOR POTATO JAN ISSUE!!!! =D
Will be looking forward to that!!!
Together with the Pin Up that will be coming along with it!!! =DD

Ok this girl is outta here now
Too depressed to talk more~

PS: VANILLA I TOTALLY LOVE ARENA 37!!!!!!
GACKT WITH A KATANA IN A DOUJO?!?!?!?! MECCHA KAKKOII!!!
AND OMG KOICHI CONCERT IN ARENA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Esp the Kagen no Tsuki step at the corner of the page where he looked up and his arms are 'dancing' in that postition
NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!!!
Will scan them when I feel not so depressed T____T
I am so depressed I think I need to go lie down for a while T__T
LOLOLOLOLOL

Alright nights~

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, December 2, 2009 12:04:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage