<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Mine? Not Mine? T____T


Photobucket

This is sooo nice~
It's B2!!!
Me wants!!!!
I tried to bid for it twice, set a high max bid,
But somehow this poster is just too too popular~~
Somehow I can't seem to win it
WHY WHY WHY!!!!
I don't know if the latest auction I had Muku bid for me had won a not,
But I'm guessing I didn't win it because Muku didn't send me any invoice
I shall see how~~
The next 22 hours is another crucial timing
Argh!!!

Kochan can you hear me??
I really really want this poster!!!
Can you let me hang that up in my room please???? T_______T

Speaking of which,
YAY ME GOT MY PAY TODAY!!!!!
Total of about 458bucks!!
YAY!!!So I have about 800plus inside my bank account now~~
Somehow it really makes me feel very happy, since I am getting closer to the 1000 mark =X

Well seeing that I can get that amount after 2 weeks of work work work,
Somehow it made me feel that it's all worth it
No matter how much I am sometimes sick of marathon-ing work,
No matter how tired I am,
No matter how sick I am,
No matter how much I want to stay in bed,
Seeing that somehow my hard work has paid off made me want to continue that lifestyle until I finally can save up for Japan! ^^
Oh I haven't gotten my pay for my other job yet too,
So I guess more money will be coming in!! ^^

Speaking of which,
I AM FINDING SOMEONE IN SINGAPORE WHO IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO ENDLESS SHOCK IN JULY WITH ME!!!!
I am serious!!!
If you are going/have intentions to go/confirm want to go/die die want to go
Please please PLEASE drop me a mail alright???
My email is at the right hand side of my blog
I am seriously looking for people to go SHOCK with!!! ^^
I want to make this possible, and I can't do it alone alright? ^^

Alright with that I will be going to sleep~~ ^^
I shall leave you guys with this~

Photobucket

Awww my so ever cute KinKi Kids~ ^^
Nope you don't look like 30,
No you don't behave like 30,
Yes your voices continue to touch me so,
Yes your songs have always calmed me down
Yes your songs continue to give me peace,
No I still can't stop thinking about you every second of my life
And lastly,
Yes I will always be loving and supporting you~
Thank you for always making my life a little more tolerable ^^
KinKi Kids, いつもありがとう。。。^^

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:30:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage