<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
More depressed~~




Meiyan showed me this and I saw this the moment I reached home
Oh my how nice is this???
It so looks like a movie poster ok!!!
LOLOLOL
Meiyan says that its from a magazine but I don't know what!! T__T
This is really sooooo nice~~~

Ok erm something bad happened
After paying for my shipping fees yesterday~
It costed me about $54
I was still thinking how come Regular Airmail is so expensive
But since inside the parcel I asked for it to be mailed in a box
And inside there's Yiting's single, my clear file (can't remember how many clearfile i bought) and like a few photosets, and Endless SHOCK limited ed DVD (with a photobook inside) and Mirror Con cap, I thought that's how heavy it would be

But end up when I arrived home and checked my mail today,
I found out that the reason why it is so expensive was because Muku mailed it in EMS!!!
WTF?!?!?!
E M S?!?!?!?!
YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IS THAT?!?!?!
NO WONDER MY MAIL COST SO EXP!!
ARGH!!
I specifically asked for it to be Regular Airmail but apparently he made a mistake ok!!!
And this shipping fees has 23% commission included also!!!
So argh~ I already mailed him
I know things shouldn't be too bad but still
I'm just feeling so depressed now~

And Meiyan said that January issue of Wink Up Potato and Duet should be the last time KinKi Kids will be appearing as regulars
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If that is really the case then KOICHI CAN YOU PLEASE HAVE SUPER NICE PHOTOSHOOTS FOR ALL 3 MAGAZINES?!?!
So that I will want to buy them all before you stop appearing there as regulars??
Can??
Please please please?!?!?!
T______________T
これは最後の願いね。。
いいですか???
Then I will buy all 3 mags~ =))


I know I always haven't been mentioning her a lot in my blog,
But just wanna let you guys know that
This girl here, totally enjoys chatting with Meiyan every night ok!!!
I love fangirling with her,
And she always provides me with news and not to mention is the cause of me buying more magazines =X
HAHAHAHA!!
But still, all in all, me loves her!! =D

Hearing that I'm so depressed she found a low quality version of J Album commercial
And sent it to me!!!!
How nice is she?!?!?! ^^



Kiite hoshii (Want to listen)
Hahaha I love how they are biting on the rose!
Tsuyo looks so funny hahaha
And Kochan of course just looks charming!!!! LOLOLOL




Kochan still looking good~
And Tsuyo looking cute!! HAHAHAHA
Oh my Kochan biting on the rose is like a dream come true LOLOL

And yes these pictures are sent to me by dear Meiyan! =DD




YES I KNOW
YOU'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!
BUT STILL!!!
Seems like this picture will be appearing in Look at Star!!!!
Once again Meiyan sent me this picture!!!
Oh my when I get the magazine I am so scanning it in 300DPI!!!

MY YORU NO UMI COSTUME!!
Kochan I can never get enough of you wearing Yoru no Umi costume =DDD
Yes Meiyan you have cheered me up with these little things hahahha!!

Sorry la I too tired already so my mood is just weird lololol
And Vanilla gomen~~~~ if I replied you now it would be a totally rubbish reply
I tried and T____T dekimasen T____T
So wait for a while more ok??
Gomen! T_____T

Ok this girl is logging out~
No mood to scan Arena 37
Too emo~~~
Shall try that again tomorrow~
Sorry~~~~~~~
Nights

PS: I am so depressed that I haven't even watched bleach yet

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, December 3, 2009 1:16:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage