<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
NEW WALLPAPER!!!....AGAIN =X


Photobucket


NICE NOT NICE NOT NICE NOT?!?!?!?!
MY GOSH EACH TIME I CHANGE MY WALLPAPER IT GETS NICER!!!!!
KinKi I love how you never fail to look more and more amazing each time =X


Hahahaha ok so yeaa my J Album came!!!
It's a good thing I'm sick and stayed home LOLOLOLOLOL
Since I'm going to sleep soon,
I'm just gonna spam pictures and copy paste from my LJ muhahahahahaha


Limited Edition:

Photobucket

The cover!!!
I was so pissed when the cover for Limited Ed was sooo simple!!
But after I took out the cover I saw the sub cover...


Photobucket

THIS!!! SO PRETTY!!!!
ME LOVES IT!!!! =DDDD


Photobucket

Cover for the booklet
I like how they pencil sketch the J out =DD


Photobucket

Back of the booklet..
Water colors~~ nice!! =D


Photobucket

1/11 Hahaha nice reflection~ ^^


Photobucket

2/11 Ahhhh Tsuyo~~
Let me see your face!!! lol


Photobucket

3/11 I like the setting for the shoot actually
They had different places for different shoots


Photobucket

4/11 Nice nice~~~~~


Photobucket

5/11 I like the effects of this picture!!
Well this jacket is just so artistic~ =X


Photobucket

6/11 Uwaaa my KinKi disappeared T___T


Photobucket

7/11 What time is it? Hug the cute Tsuyo time!!!!


Photobucket

8/11 Uwaaa *faints!*
Me just wants to lie down beside him T_____T


Photobucket

9/11 I like how random this picture is =D
Especially the last one LOL


Photobucket

10/11 This is beautiful~~


Photobucket

J/11 And they walk away T____T


Photobucket

Back of the cover~
ISN'T THIS JUST GORGEOUS?!?!?! T______T


Photobucket

CD~


Photobucket

DVD~

Regular Edition:

Photobucket

Cover!!!
The oh so nice cover that made me buy this version too T____T


Photobucket

1/11 Think the pictures are the same? Oo
See if you can spot the diff =DD


Photobucket

2/11 Ahhh Tsuyo you really showed me your face!!! =D


Photobucket

3/11 Ahh now they are sitting down lol


Photobucket

4/11 Once again see if you can spot the diff ^^


Photobucket

5/11 Haha I love this picture..Kochan's legs are nice =X


Photobucket

6/11 Ahh and this is nice too!!!


Photobucket

7/11 And it's time to hug the cute Tsuyo again!! LOL


Photobucket

8/11 Another beautiful shot of Kochan sleeping
Ahhhhh tonight he is so sleeping in my dreams =X


Photobucket

9/11 KinKi Kids desu!!


Photobucket

10/11 This is nice not to mention cute!!


Photobucket

J/11 And there they go again~
Tsuyo is cute! LOLOLOL


Photobucket

And since there's 12 songs,



Photobucket

Back of the cover!!
I know you have seen it before but still
ISN'T IT NICE?!?!?!?!?!?! LOLOLOL


Photobucket

The CD~


Weeee NICE RIGHT?!?!?!
Peixin I think you might like these shoots since they look sooooo artistic!
And very water color-y too =XX
Okie this girl is going to sleep soon~ hahaha
Nights!!

Takatsuka sensei:
Sarah san, Domoto Koichi to Domoto Tsuyoshi, dochira ga kakkoii desu ka?
(Domoto Koichi and Domoto Tsuyoshi, which one of them is good looking?)

Me:
Domoto Koichi houga kakkoii desu *starts giggling to myself*
(Domoto Koichi is better looking)

I LOVE JAPANESE CLASS!!
Takatsuka sensei sure knows how to make me learn better =X HAHAHAHA

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:49:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage