<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sick~~~ T_____________T


First things first~
This poor girl is sick T___T
And God is really nice to her
She had a serious cough this morning, and she had full shift work to go to
930am to 830pm
Halfway through working, she could feel the fever slowly coming
She was scared and prayed to God asking Him to at least let her finish her day's work, before allowing the fever to come

After which she went into the storeroom and popped a panadol pill into her mouth
When she had her lunch break, she finished her lunch and went to rest,
With KinKi songs playing to let her know that she shouldn't feel so scared, and she can sleep peacefully before her lunch break ends..
After she woke up,
She totally felt so much better!
No more dizziness, no more feeling sleepy,
All thanks to God and KinKi! ^^

Finally worked ended, and she had to go home
Usually when she goes home, she will have to take a train home
More often than not, the train will usually be super super crowded,
Sometimes there is not even a proper place to stand, let alone a place to sit
As she was walking towards the train
She told God "Oh God please please give me a seat? I am really really tired and I really need to sit down"
And guess what?
Ask and you shall receive!
After the train left, the next train that arrived 2mins later was VERY EMPTY!!!
So this tired girl managed to get a sit and slept the journey home, with KinKi songs playing for her.. =D

Thank you God~~~ =))


Ok enough about that,
Another random stuff..

Me:

Hey!!!
Ohh ぜんぜん大丈夫です!! (It's totally fine!)
気にしないで!!(Don't mind!)
So now that you mailed me again,
本当にすごっく嬉しいです!!^^(I'm really really happy~)
Haha yeaa sure start packing then!! ^^
Just send me invoice and I'll pay for the shipping hehe
Thanks!! ^^
Hahaha ehhh Christmas Card だけ??(only??)
Nothing else you want??
Hahaha then I shall see what I can get for you other than a card ^^
See you soon too!! ^^
Sarah~ =D


Muku:

Sarah-chan~”
How are you? good?
Yup! I will send shipping cost today ne?
Sorry that I got sick ;(
Ah so send me big present too! big one ok? ; )
So see you later~”
muku


LOL weee he calls me Sarah chan again~ =X
*jumps around* HAHAHA I'm mad LOLOLOL
And my gosh!! NOW HE WANTS A BIG BIG PRESENT!!
YITING!! DOUSHIYO?!?!?!
How to get him a big big present?!?! LOL
Me don't even know what to buy T___T LOLOLOLOL


Ok since I have been procrastinating soooo much!!!!
ARENA 37 SCANS!!!!!! =DDD

Photobucket

GACKT SAMA ON COVER!!!!!! =DDD


Photobucket

Ahhhh~ photoshoot in a doujo!!!!!


Photobucket

Isn't he just gorgeous~~~ T______T


Photobucket

AND HERE COMES THE KATANA!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *faints*


Photobucket

Kakkoii!!!!
My gosh I don't think I can survive this entry~ LOLOL


Photobucket

I love his eyes here!!!


Photobucket

I love his evil smirk here~~~


Photobucket

Ahhh~ I haven't mentioned it before but HIS JAWLINE IS DAMM NICE!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ LOLOL


Photobucket

"I dare you to fight me" =X
HAHAHAHAHAHA nice!!!!!


Photobucket

Gorgeous!!
Makes me feel like I'm a Hime sama =X (Princess)
Then he's my samurai *shy* LOLOL


Photobucket

With the sheath~


Photobucket

Ahhhh I love that soft look~
It makes me knees go weak LOLOLOL


Photobucket

Hahaha this is not that well taken,
But heck! It's still Gackt sama!! =X


Photobucket

NICE NICE NICE
His face is soooo perfect!!! =X


Photobucket

*faints* LOL


And lastly,

Photobucket

Hahaha nice!!!!!! =X


Ok now for the 8 page Koichi BPM scans!!!!!! =DDD


Photobucket

Beautiful~~ weee


Photobucket

Kochan in Peaceful World
I love how the Earth is placed there =X LOL
And ahhhh that prince costume!!!! T____T


Photobucket

Once again a full sized page of those hot arms =X


Photobucket

Ahhh more of those hot arms!! =X


Photobucket

Hahaha the concert really looks sooo beautiful that I am dying to have the DVD!!


Photobucket

As always, my favorite DK logo =DD


Photobucket

Ahhhh~~ hot hot hot hot hot!!!!


Photobucket

Kagen no Tsuki~~
Uwaaa seeing so many pictures of Kagen no Tsuki made me feel that it's ok not to wear that haori cus the rest of the scene just totally made up for it =X


Photobucket

Hahaha so many amazing pictures that I have to enlarge soo many of them!! LOLOL


Photobucket

PRINCE!!!! My Kakkoii Prince!!!! T___________________________T


Photobucket

Jump! Kochan Jump!!=X


Photobucket

You know I will need you by the pale moonlight~
Beautiful~~~~~~~~~ T__________T


Photobucket

For some reason this picture appeals to me a lot =X
(I must be mad)


And of course how can I leave out this picture?!?!

Photobucket

CHOO AHO!!!!
BAKA FACE!!! AHHHH!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!


Photobucket

LOLOL in case you didn't see too clearly...


Photobucket

The appearance of the Prince!!!!!!


Photobucket

Hahaha this looks hot too~~~~


Photobucket

I find it appealing to see him sing with all his strength =X hahahaha

And lastly,

Photobucket

KAGEN NO TSUKI!!!!
HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT?!?!?!?!
Oh my I can just stare at this for the whole day LOLOLOL


Photobucket

Hahaha many many more~~~


Photobucket

Deep in Your Heart Opening


Photobucket

More Kagen no Tsuki~~~


Photobucket

I love this~ =D
Reminds me of Yoru no Umi ending pose HAHAHA!!!
Let the rain fall down, and take away all my pain~


Photobucket

ADDICTED!!!!! =XX
He looks good in that pose =DD
Even though there's no hat =X hahaha!


Photobucket

Lastly, another amazing picture of Peaceful World~


Photobucket

And wooo that's a nice silhouette!!!!!
Hahaha


Haha yes I copied pasted that from livejournal~
I'm sick and tired and lazy
Spare me T______T
HAHAHAHAHA

Ok me shall end this post now =D
Tomorrow going to get my Koichi parcel yay!!
Hopefully I won't fall sick so that I can work tomorrow~ T____T


AND OH!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SISTER!!!! =DDD
Not the baby one =X
The bigger one HAHAHAHA
But I'm still the eldest hohoho~~~
Since young she has been my fellow KinKi fangirling mate =D
We always watched Kindaichi together,
And even now I will still disturb her with many many KinKi =D
I really appreciate that she will still be willing to watch it with me even though she's always so busy with school and stuffs,
And lastly, ME LOVES YOU =DDD

PS: You still owe me 80 bucks HAHAHAHAAH!!!! Random LOLOLOL

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, December 8, 2009 11:41:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage