<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Endless SHOCK Goods list out!!!


1. パンフレット(バッグ付き) - ¥2,500
2. ポスター - ¥800
3. クリアファイル - ¥500
4. オリジナルフォトセット(光一A・光一B/2種類) - 各¥600
5. ライトアップミラー - ¥2,500
6. オルゴール (曲名:CONTINUE) - ¥3,000

1. Pamphlet (With bag) - 2500yen
2. Poster - 800yen
3. Clearfile - 500yen
4. Original Photoset (Koichi A, Koichi B/2 types) - 600yen each
5. Lightup Mirror - 2500yen
6. Musical box (Tune: CONTINUE) - 3000yen


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING GOODS SET LIST EVER!!!
MUSICAL BOX?!?!?!!
WTH?!?!?!?!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! (I got a feeling it will be very very limited though!)
And LIGHT UP MIRROR?!?!?! LOLOL
I wonder what will be lighted up! LOL
OMG imagine if the words Endless SHOCK is being lighted up UWAAAAAA!!!!!
And the photoset got 2 types??!?!?!?!
OH MY OH MY I CANT WAIT!!!!!
AND POSTER!! UWAAAA IT'S A MUST MUST MUST GET!!!
AND THE PAMPHLET!!! HOW CAN I NOT GET THAT?!!??!?!

Uwaaa and yes you guessed it =)
I'll be getting EVERYTHING
And if possible I will want 2 of the musical box too!!!
And 2 mirrors~ T____T
So total cost?
Hmmmm..


....



....


10500 FREAKING YEN!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THAT'S LIKE $161.53?!?!?!?!
Which equals to me working 24.8 hours!!!!!!!!!!
That's like either 2 full shifts or 3 morning shifts!!!!

Are??
Now that I calculated it with my work timing,
It's not that expensive O.O
Why why?!?!?!?!
I was supposed to make it sound sooo expensive!
But working 2 full shifts, I'm doing that now!
I worked full shift today and tomorrow I have full shift too!!

3 morning shifts~
I can do that too!
That's no big deal~
OH MY SHOCK GOODS ARE SOOOOO AFFORDABLE!!!!!

Oh crap!!! I cant wait!!!
And 10500yen haven't include the extra musical box yet~
But maa the extra stuffs I'm sure when I'm in Japan I'll be able to pay for it somehow =DDDDDD


Ok now I'm looking more forward to Japan SHOCK trip!!!
Uwaaa looking at this list gives me more motivation to work tomorrow!!!
GAMBARIMASU!!!!

光ちゃん!!
聞こえる?!?!?!
あと二日Endless SHOCKは始まるよ!!!
もう準備OKですか??
せいぜい頑張るぞ!!
私ここで応援するから!!
光ちゃん行けええええええええ!!!!!!!!!^^


Kochan!!!!
Can you hear me?!?!?!?!
Endless SHOCK will be starting in 2 more days!!!
Are you prepared??
Please do your best ok!!
Because I will be here cheering for you!!
Kochan gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^


Hehehe I love my baka prince ^^


Photobucket

Darou?!?!?! =DDDD

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Friday, February 12, 2010 1:46:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage