<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm supposed to be doing my project but...


I'm supposed to do my report on the stupid DBS Bank and Hong Leong Finance in relation to the collapse of the Lehman Brothers~ zzzzz
I tell myself no matter what I need to get this report over and done with my today!!

But my dad had to come home and showed me this newspaper article~
It talks about my favorite magician Lu Chen!!!
As I said "He's amazing you know!! The trick that he performed that New Year night!"
My dad replied "But it was exposed within 10minutes by the people on the internet, you go and read the article"

As I read the article, I was soooooooooooooooooooooo angry!!!
Because seriously
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE CHINA PEOPLE?!?!?!
Magic I repeat, is MEANT TO BE ENJOYED!!
So WHAT if you actually know the secret behind the trick?
So WHAT if you know how it's actually done?
Are you able to do it exactly?
Just because you know the secret behind the trick doesnt mean you have what it takes to carry out the whole magic performance nicely and properly~
Just because you think you are so smart to break the trick are you able to stand in front of a live television in front of billions of people and get the trick done right???

I BET YOUR ASS YOU CANT!!
So what's the point in saying that he's lousy, he has no skills,
And his magic is no big deal?
You are the one that is no big deal!
Cus seriously? No one gives a shit of who you are..
Even if you exposed the trick everyone will just call you an idiot,
A jerk, and if you're a magician worse~
People will just say that you have no professional ethics for reveling out the tricks like that..

Because seriously? I know how the 2nd card trick is done too~
I know I can buy the prop from the magic shop, and as long as I pay an amount of money (About 70 bucks?) I can learn the trick too!
But that doesnt mean that I can do it as fast as he does,
Doesn't mean that I can perform as well as Lu Chen does right?

Seriously some people are just too dumb to even own a brain~ zzz

Ok with that I am going to show you guys the 14min video of the tricks that Lu Chen performed on that Chinese New Year night,
And be prepared to be amazed!!
Cus it's really really good!!! ^^
And he still looks as cute as ever =X LOL
Another 34 year old ossan that I like hehehe~





PS: ISN'T IT AMAZING!!!
WITHIN THE 14 MINUTES HE PERFORMED 3 MAGIC TRICKS THAT CAN LAST ME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR~ =DDD
And one thing I like about magic is that it has no language barriers~ =D
So my friends who don't understand chinese, it's ok because you can just watch his visual effect!!! =DDD
It's great!!!!!!!!! And the coin UWAAAAAAA!!!


And of course since it's the New Year,
UPDATES FROM LU CHEN!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Of course it's in Mandrin, and of course I will translate it! =DDD


二次春晚結束

我蠻喜歡這次的表演,因為符合了很多人的喜好,
短短14多分鐘的節目,包含了:
「自己最喜歡的魔術」、
「網友們最喜歡的魔術」、
「春晚導演最喜歡的魔術」、
「央視領導最喜歡的魔術」。
(至於哪一個是哪一個,我不方便說明,請自行想像配對。)

總之,大家開心我就開心。今天終於回到台灣可以好好吃過期年夜飯了。
在這裡要跟所有支持我的謙迷粉絲還有喜愛我的觀眾朋友們說:

新年快樂,虎年大吉!祝你們天天夢到劉謙!


至於不支持我的那些非謙迷,還有喜歡造謠生事、惡意中傷與愛亂破解魔術,看到我就生氣的朋友們:


嗯‧‧‧
好啦!也祝你們新年快樂,天天夢到劉謙!


不客氣!


Translation:

The 2nd "New year" has ended (He says that because he's only been on this show twice, last year and this year)

I personally kind of liked this performance, because it has fulfilled the likes of many,
Within this short 14 minutes, it includes:

- My favorite magic,
- The internet fans' favorite magic
- The director of the program's favorite magic
- The television channel's favorite magic
(As for which trick belongs to whose favorite, I am unable to divulge, so please match them with your own perception)

In any case, as long as everyone is happy, I will be happy. Finally, today I managed to return to Taiwan and eat my reunion dinner.
Over here, to all my fans and all the audiences who love me, I would like to say:

Happy Chinese New Year! May you prosper in the year of Tiger! I wish that you will dream of Lu Chen every day! (HAHA That aho!!!)


As for those people who do not support me, and are not my fans, and those who like to spread useless rumors, and like to expose those magic tricks with an ill intention, and get sooo mad the moment you see my face:


Hmmm...
Ok la! I wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year too, and that you'll dream of Lu Chen everyday!


You're welcome!


HAHAHAHAHA HOW CUTE IS THIS GUY!!!
Oh my gosh la~~~~ T________T
I seriously miss him!!
How I wish there is a place where I can like get super super updates without having to read those irritating Chinese forums~ T____T
Hahahaha

And oh oh,
About this:

Photobucket

I did something just now and asked something about that,
And I FOUND OUT SOMETHING SCARY!!!
I'm not gonna say it here in case anyone is reading this here~~~
Emily Meiyan and Eliza know what I'm talking about ehhh~~
Uwaaaa doushiyo~~~

Maybe I should just save my money and spend it on Koichi~ T___T
If Koichi is the one endorsing these shoes that I wouldn't even be hesitant~
I would be like "BUY IT NOW!!!" =X

Ok time to write my report~
Gosh it's 5:30pm already! T___T

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:30:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage