<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Endless SHOCK 700th Show!!


Hey guys~
I'm here again.
As you guys know, or may not know
On 21st March, which is tomorrow, at 1pm Japan time, there will be a SHOCK performance.
And that performance will mark the 700th show for SHOCK!
Isn't it amazing?!?!
My friend showed me the pamphlet for Endless SHOCK this year,
And inside it wrote the number of performances of SHOCK that Koichi has performed each year
When I saw the numbers I was shocked, because almost every year, the number of performances is 76,
With a few years in lesser numbers probably about 50+ (Can't remember the exact figure)
And for 2007 there are a total of 81 performances.
Which is why when Koichi announced that he will be doing 100 shows this year,
Almost everyone went crazy, and is very worried for him, considering that the amount of performances that he has done for the past 9 years is nowhere near the 100 mark!
So to show my admiration for Koichi's determination and hardwork,
I have decided to feature a few of the past Look at Star! Ovation covers that he was on,
Including Look at Star! March issue Book in Book as well as Koichi inside Theater Guide ^^

Look at Star! Ovation 2003-2004:

Photobucket

The beautiful cover~~


Photobucket

As usual my beautiful prince~~


Photobucket

Ahhh~~ Koichi with roses is just the nicest thing ever!


Photobucket

OMG HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT~~~


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mystery of SHOCK hahaha~
This is during the period before Endless SHOCK started =)


Photobucket

For full sized scans download them here:
MU
MF


Look at Star! Ovation 2004-2005:

Photobucket

Another beautiful cover~~~


Photobucket

This is the time when Endless SHOCK has opened~ =D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wow~~ this is really a wow picture~~~


Photobucket

Hehe I like that picture~
If only it was bigger =(((

For full sized downloads click here:
MU
MF


Look at Star! Ovation 2005-2006:

Photobucket

My gosh this is like my favorite cover of the bunch!!


Photobucket

Making this [SHOCK] a success, and before turning 30, I would like to do a new play.


Photobucket

Love the hair, love the face, love the jacket
I have no complains!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Zoom in!!! =D


Photobucket

What a beautiful side profile~~ *____*


Photobucket

And yet another beautiful shot~


Photobucket

And oh oh can someone PLEASE tell me where can I get this necklace?!?!
Which brand is it from, and which model is it?
Is there any website or any direction as to where I can actually find the existence of this necklace other than with Koichi? T___T


Photobucket

One last beautiful shot~

For full sized downloads click here:
MU
MF


Look at Star! March 2010 Book in Book:


Photobucket

Koichi with Uekusa and MA


Photobucket

Ahhhh love the jacket, love the smile!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hehe Kochan~~


Photobucket

Nope this girl still hasn't read the interview yet =X


Photobucket

Senpai and Kouhai~


Photobucket

All the past Koichi covers for Look at Star!
Yes it is because of this magazine that made me buy the above 3 magazines T____T


Photobucket

So many beautiful pictures inside~~
Hard to resist buying them up! T___T


Photobucket

And finally the last beautiful picture~~~ =DDD


For full sized downloads click here:
MU
MF


Theater Guide March 2010:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Beautiful picture~~~~


Photobucket

Words~~


Photobucket

And more words~~~
Nice picture though~ =D


Photobucket

SHOCK over the years~~
Yes I feel so scammed when I received this magazine because Koichi was supposed to be on cover
But it was shared with Takki and it's not even a proper shoot/cover
And only these few pages~
To think I shipped specially all the way from Japan! Grrrrrr

Ok for full sized downloads click here:
MU
MF


Lastly congratulations to Koichi!
And I wish that tomorrow's 700th show will be another successful performance!!
Thank you for doing such a long run show just for the sake of the audiences,
Always improving yourself, always wanting to give us the best
Putting your 100% in every single show.
Thank you Koichi~ And I am waiting to see you in July! ^^

PS: Today has been a really really hard day. It is like at least 100 times harder than any other hardships I had to deal with in my whole lifetime. I guess reality sometimes is just so hard to take. It hurts to see how fragile human life can be.
During this time of uneasiness, I am glad that all I am hearing through my earpieces are the voices of Koichi and Tsuyoshi, who never fails to at least put me in a calmer mode.

I am really crying out to Koichi, just hoping that he will be healthy above everything else
I suddenly felt this need to know how he is doing,
And guess what he updated his JWeb!
To those people who don't know, Koichi only updates ONCE A YEAR.
Which is probably like the start/end of each year
He updated once at the beginning of this year,
And the only time when he updated more than once a year was during that year when due to technical difficulties the whole SHOCK performance for that day had to be canceled.
Koichi felt so bad that he updated to apologise.

But this Jweb that he wrote,
It's nothing about that,
It's just him saying that once in a while he feels that he should update too,
Him talking about SHOCK, and how the March shows will be ending soon.
Just a simple "This is how I am doing right now" update,
And it couldn't have come at a better time~~
Haha like I always said, KOICHI CAN HEAR ME! =DDD
Yeaa yeaa I am crazy~
But it's even crazier when such coincidence happens isn't it? =)
Alright it's a very long PS..
If I am free enough I will probably post and translate his Jweb

光ちゃん大好きよ!!
今日のJweb更新ありがとう!!
明日の700回公演頑張って!!
私はいつもここで応援あげるから!!

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:32:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage