<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Gyao April 12-page feature of Endless SHOCK!


Yoyoyoyo~~~
Am in the library now waiting for time to pass so I updated the Livejournal hahahaha
To prevent scans from being overdue I shall copy and paste here too~~~ LOLOL

Well when I went to buy Best Stage on friday, I didn't expect to see that Gyao April issue has arrived Kino too!!
And uwaaaa お金は足りないです~~T____T (I don't have enough money)
So I went to ask the cashier if I can pay half by cash and half by nets LOL
And the person said ok, so yatta!! I bought both Best Stage and Gyao April,
And bring them home like a happy girl hehehehe

I was still contemplating if I should get Gyao because it's not a Koichi cover and it's well,
Not a cover =X LOLOLOLOL
But thinking back on the beautiful shoots of BPM concert that Gyao had given me the previous time,
I decided to trust Gyao and hence bought the book
Of course Gyao didn't disappoint me because there are like 12 PAGES!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHA ME IS REALLY A HAPPY HAPPY GIRL!!
This is why I love Endless SHOCK sooo much hehehehe
It makes me soooo happy =X LOLOLOL

Alright here are the beautiful beautiful pictures!!
Oh erm if you are under the age if 14 or smth,
Please be prepared to see some blood =X LOL

Photobucket

When I flipped and saw this picture I couldn't even contain my excitement already becaues it's sooo bigggg LOLOLOL
And true enough the pages that followed were great!! ^^


Photobucket

Nice~~


Photobucket

Hahaha drums!!! I can never get tired of seeing him playing drums hehehe


Photobucket

Hehehe my Samurai =XX


Photobucket

And this is sooooo kawaii~~~~~~~~ *_*


Photobucket


Photobucket

And this is just soooo kakkoii~~~~
Kudos to the editor for putting such a nice picture in a full page hehehehe


Photobucket

*gasp!!*


Photobucket

Ooops sorry I just had to enlarge this ^^;
I love this so much =DD


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ahhhhh so many more nice pictures~~


Photobucket

Uwaaaaa I still love it~~ kakkoii!!


Photobucket

And I can never get tired of this picture!!! No matter how many times I see it LOLOL


Photobucket

Solitary!!!


Photobucket

And isn't this just soooooo cute!!!!!!


Photobucket

Of course I am enlarging more pictures in this page too~~~~


Photobucket

In the Cemetery~~~ I love this too!!! Uwaa I seem to love everything ~.~


Photobucket

More Solitary~~ hahahaha


Photobucket

And I love it when Koichi sits like that hehehehe


Photobucket

Umbrella flying~~~


Photobucket

So beautiful~~~~
Stupid page number!!!


Photobucket

Ahhhh~~~ I love it I love it!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Beautiful~~~~~
I love how I can see his chest necklace revealing LOLOL


Photobucket

I LOVE THIS PICTURE
When I saw it I couldn't believe it~
I couldn't believe that there wasn't much news saying that they were doing this routine together!! I mean I knew that Yara was in drums,
But I never knew that even for this exact scene, they were doing 3 man simultaneously!!
It's like wow can you imagine the amount of practice and effort?!!
I am starting to have a better impression of Yara now~~ LOLOLOL


Photobucket

Hehe the heart shape rose from Mori-san LOLOL


Photobucket

Hehehe and nope I still haven't read this yet =XX LOLOLOL

Alright that's all!!!
Hehehehe for full sized scans click here:
MU
MF


So nice right!!! T______T
I is totally cannot wait for July to come already!!!!!
Uwaaa Ran I want to faster fly over there and be with you!!!!!
And Koichi of course HAHAHAHAHA
Well before that happens,
I am still about 400 bucks short =( hahahahaha

Can't wait for my exams to be over so I can start chionging my work!!!! hahahaha
Alright I'm off =X LOLOL

Labels: , , , ,


blogged @ Monday, March 8, 2010 3:34:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage