<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ahhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lol decided that I should update, but I don't know update what
I realized that I have been a very bad fan,
I don't know but seems like B=PASS is released already,
And I totally didn't know that Endless SHOCK will be in B=PASS for May issue
I went to ask Kino about when is Songs April issue coming in,
And I totally forgot when was it that they told me.
Sucha lousy fan aren't I?

I am supposed to be saving money for Endless SHOCK
Yet here I am spending so much money shopping at auctions
I need to chop off my hand seriously what the hell am I thinking?
I was so close and yet another 200 and possibly 300 might be gone
Argh!

I am such a lousy friend
Being so caught up in my own meaningless life that
I never really catch up much with my older friends
Coming home from work, only thinking for myself,
Thinking I am so tired, I need rest blah blah
That I never even bother to reply mails

I am such a lousy fangirl
I received my Pia EX magazine since yesterday,
Supposed to scan it yesterday,
Supposed to scan it today,
And nope, I am still not doing it yet
Because I am so tired and I just want to stone and waste my life away

Speaking of which I haven't scan the Japanese class notes for my friend too
It's going to be the 3rd lesson soon, and I'm still not doing it yet
Nice one girl~

And heard rumors that SDK might end?!?!
And the timeslot will be given to a show hosted by younger groups?!?!
Noooooooo~ This is the worst news I have ever heard all year!! omg
I just hope that it's a lousy rumor and someone is just playing a stupid April Fool's prank
Cus it is so not funny!
Argh~~~ Alright I'm going off
Sorry to those who come here just to read crap
Sorry~

Working tomorrow~
Good pay~ Yay~
Please just use the money well girl~ T____T

UPDATE: And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, it does. Life always like to make fun of you doesn't it?
Seriously I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR STUPID USELESS NAGGING OK
I REACH HOME AFTER WORK AT LIKE WHAT TIME 10PM?!?!
NOT EVEN 10PM
10FREAKING30PM!
I ON THE AIR CON JUST TO RELAX FOR A BIT
AND I AM TOO TIRED SO I FREAKING FORGOT TO OFF IT AT 1130PM
YOU HAD TO COME IN AND NAG AGAIN??
EVEN WHEN I TELL YOU THAT IT WASN'T EVEN ON FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS
YOU SAID THAT YOU DON'T CARE

OF COURSE YOU DON'T
YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THAT STUPID SHITTY MONEY
AND YOUR STUPID FACE
FUCK LAR SERIOUSLY FUCK IT

IS IT MY FAULT THAT SUDDENLY THE ELECTRICITY BILL SHOOTS UP TO 198BUCKS?!?!
IM NOT EVEN HOME FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS OK
SOMETIMES EVEN LESSER THAN THAT
WHY IS IT THAT THE 1ST THING YOU DO WHEN THIS HAPPENS IS TO COME AND TELL ME TO WATCH MY USAGE OF ELECTRICITY?!?!
FUCK IT LOR

IT'S STUPID OK
WHY DON'T YOU WATCH LESSER TV HUH!?!?
YOU ARE AT HOME MUCH MORE THAN I AM
WHY ISN'T IT YOUR FUCKING FAULT?!?!
ONLY KNOW HOW TO AIM AT ME AT EVERY SINGLE STUPID THING

I'VE HAD ENOUGH LAR OK
THE ONLY TIME YOU TALK TO ME IS ABOUT MONEY MONEY FUCKING MONEY
FUCK MONEY LAR SERIOUSLY
FUCK YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE TOWARDS MONEY
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

DAMMIT I CANNOT STOP CRYING NOW LAR HAPPY
LACK OF SLEEP MAKES MY BRAIN WEAK
YES I ADMIT THAT ARGH
FUCK!!

光一あなた今会いたい~
私バカだよね。。そんなに弱い~
そんなのだめ人間。。
でも会いたい~

たかさん。。
もしあなた今これは読んだら
ごめんなさい~
本当にごめんなさい~
今日はちょっと。。限界です。。
ごめんなさい~

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Thursday, April 1, 2010 11:30:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage