<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lu Chen World Magical Tour 2010 『谦变万化』


Photobucket

Event:
Liu Qian World Magical Tour 2010 『谦变万化』2010刘谦世界巡回之旅
Date : Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:00 PM
Venue : The MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo
Seat : A4, Row: 12, Seat(s): 3,

Price: $158
Booking Fee: $3
Total: $161


YES YOU GUESSED IT
OH MY GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!
LU CHEN IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!!!!
And look at the freaking date!!
It's on Koichi's 100th SHOCK performance!!
Hahaha what a great coincidence la!

I admit it I was actually glad that I didn't get to go for the 100th show,
Since the tickets are too expensive,
And if I was going I would've missed my beloved Lu Chen coming to Singapore!
Yupp I bought the most expensive seats,
Since it's only $158, I totally feel like I should get it
Cus I was sooo ready to pay like $300+ for those front row seats LOLOL

Yeaa and here comes the sad thing,
The show tickets started selling for only 9 days,
And the 1st 11 rows are sold out!!
So I can only get seats from which is at the 12th row T___T
And what makes me so sad is that I didn't even know that Lu Chen was coming to Singapore!
He didn't mention anything in his blog at all~

I only got to know it after Meiyan smsed me telling me that she saw the advertisment on tv,
And so I went to book the ticket and all I can get is the 12th row DAMMIT!
When I went home, I saw my parents and I went
"Oh my gosh did you know that Lu Chen is coming to Singapore?!?!?!"
To my surprise, my dad just looked at me and went "Ya I know ah"

At that point of time, my heart dropped
I might have been a bit accusing at that point of time,
But this was how the conversation went:

Me: OMG YOU KNEW?!?! YOU KNEW!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?!?!
Dad: Aiya~ need to buy tickets one la~
Me: YA OF COURSE NEED TO BUY TICKETS!! BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?
Dad: It's always airing on television what, the advertisment
Me: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! DID YOU KNOW THAT I COULDN'T GET FRONT ROW SEATS AND I CAN ONLY GET THE 12TH ROW, HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT ALREADY??
Dad: I know about it for quite a long while already
Me: WHY WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION IT TO ME?!?
Dad: *smirks and continues watching the television nonchalantly*

Ok seriously, I was supposed to be SUPER SUPER HAPPY alright~
But when I found out about this, I felt so hurt
If he had told me earlier I could've gotten better seats,

Why? Because my family knows how much I love Lu Chen,
They saw all the times where I fangirl over him, even more than my friends,
What is the most hurting thing is,
Whenever my sister's favorite band S.H.E comes to Singapore,
My dad never fails to let her know about it,
Even offered to pay for her ticket!
Not like I am asking him to pay for my ticket,
But it would've been nice to let me know and tell me about it right
Even when my mum's favorite singer came, he also bothered to tell her,

Why not to me?
When I came out of my room,
I overheard him laughing and saying
"Ya la she wants to sit in the front row so she can touch Lu Chen la"
When I heard that I just stayed in my room and started crying
It's just so unfair
I am not asking for an apology or anything,
The least you can do is say something like
"Oh is that so, damn it I should've told you earlier" or something like that right?
But no, he just laughed at me,
Probably thinking how stupid I am,

Even my friend Meiyan,
The moment she saw the advertisement on tv, she messaged me immediately,
Even Eliza, when going for her concert,
Saw the poster at the convention hall (that's where I think she saw the poster) immediately smsed me about it too~
And today when I was working,
The friend that went for that concert with her even called me and asked me if Eliza has told me about Lu Chen coming to Singapore,
And that friend is not even close to me,

See, almost anyone who saw or knew about the news will come and inform me,
But apparently not my dad, whom I see almost every day
The only thing he will talk to me about is the stupid air con
And how I have to off it by 1130pm sharp,
Sometimes even by 1125 he starts nagging and say 5 MORE MINUTES
AND YEAA! HE TEXTS ME TOO!!
WHEN HE'S TOO LAZY TO COME IN, HE TEXTS ME TO TELL ME THAT MY TIME IS UP
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
SERIOUSLY GET A FUCKING LIFE~

Just when I thought I can start getting along with you again,
You start getting irritating again
Haii~

My gosh this was supposed to be a very happy entry~ T___T
Maa anyways YAY!!!
2010 IS A GREAT YEAR!!
I get to go Japan and watch Endless SHOCK,
Finally meet Koichi,
And my all time favorite magician is coming to Singapore!!
And I bought good seats to see his performance!!!
July is gonna be hell of a great month!!!!!

Alright gonna end my entry here~
Work again tomorrow~
Nights~

Labels: , , , , ,


blogged @ Monday, May 31, 2010 1:46:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage