<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
And SHOCK begins!!!


Ahhhh~~~
Today is 4th of July!!!
Which means that Koichi has started his SHOCK once again!!!
Woooooo!!! There will be another show at Japan time 6pm too!!
I am back to those days where I am thinking "Ahhh Koichi is flying now" hehehe
And the new goods are out!!!

あああ~~~
7月4日もうついたね。。
光一のEndless SHOCK舞台も始まった!!
新しいのグズ出ましたよ!!

Photobucket

The Endless SHOCK Photobook!!
フォトブック!!


I got to see a few photographs inside, and I like what I see!! XD
It's soooo nice!!!

その中に、少し写真見れます~
いい写真ですよ!!


Photobucket

Solitary!!!!!!!!!
So oh my god handsome!!!! Hahahahahaha
Solitaryのダンスステップ!!
カッコイイ!!!!


Photobucket

And of course my favorite Samurai costume!!!
My gosh can this guy get any hotter?!?!?! LOL
サムライ!!!!!これも大好き!!!!


Photobucket

GAHHHH!!!Koichi in a tank top!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL H.O.T.S.T.U.F.F!!
タンクトップ!!!
光一タンクトップ着るときめっちゃカッコイイ!!


Photobucket

UWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Topless!!!!!
But my gosh Koichi can you please eat more!!!!!!
Look at all your bones!!!! T_____T
うわあああ~~~
でも光ちゃん、もっと食べなさいよ!!!!T_____T


In another 2 weeks, it will be 17th of July!!!
And YES I WILL BE FLYING TO JAPAN!!! HAHAHAHA
Totally can't wait!! HAHAHHA
I will finally get to see SHOCK with my own eyes,
And I get to see Koichi!!
I just hope I don't hyperventilate la omg hahaha
The moment I've waited for a whole year will be coming to me in another 2 weeks~ LOL
Koichi WAIT FOR ME!!!! XDDD

もうすぐ7月17日着きますね。。
あと2週間!!!!
その時やっと日本へ行きます!!
めっちゃ楽しみですよ!!
そして光一の舞台も見られる、
光一会える!!!^^
光ちゃん!!セーラを待ってろよ!!!^^

But argh before that,
MY SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!! T_______T
No more holidays!! Sucks!!!
During this holiday I have been working that I barely played la =(
Maa..for this semester I too will work hard,
I don't wanna fail anything anymore!! Hahahaha
Alright off to sleep (Ya right, I will linger around the net for a while more duh)
Goodnight!!! ^^

でもその前、明日は学校始まるよ。。
休みもう終わり~T______T
最悪な~~もっと遊びたい!!T____T
休みはバイトばかり、あまり遊べなかったよ。。=(
まあ。。今度学校の試験とか、勉強とか、また頑張ります!!^^
じゃ~おやすみ!!!^^


結局君と何もいえなかった~
ただ待ってます。。。
いつか、セーラに話してくれませんか? =D
セーラはずっと待ってるよ ^^
明日も一緒に頑張ろう!!^^

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Sunday, July 4, 2010 11:34:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage