<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN!!!!


W.O.W!!!!
I am sooooo excited I cannot stop spamming twitter facebook and now I'm here to SPAM!!!
I am currently at Ran's place taking a rest after the loooong flight and the loong journey from Narita Airport to her house
Her house is small but cosy, and her bedsheets are BLACK!!!
Can't ask for anything better!!! XDD

今日本に着きました!!!!!
今すげードキドキですよ~~
友達の家に居て、部屋は小さいけど、すごく気持ちいい!!
ベッドシートは黒いです!!!うわああ嬉しい!!!>。<

I am able to use internet properly as well,
And minutes after turning on the television,
I SAW KINKI KIDS BABY STAR CM!!!!
HOW LUCKY AM I?!?!?!
I BET THAT IS KINKI KIDS WELCOME-ING ME TO JAPAN!!! XDDD

インターネットもちゃんと使えるよ~~
そしてテレビつけたの5分あと、KinKi Kids Baby Star の CM出ました!!!!!
うわああ!!!ラッキー!!!!!^^
めっちゃ嬉しいわ~~~

So let me just update my trip so far, so that I won't have so much things to talk about later~ hehe

Photobucket

Before I board the plane~ Singapore Changi airport~
飛行機のるの前に、シンガポールの空港で



Photobucket

Kristy and me~~ ^^
セーラとクリスティ~~^^


Photobucket

Ahhhh!!! That's the JAL plane that I am going to board!!! XDD
ああああ!!!もうすぐのるの飛行機!!!>。<
JALです!!^^


そしてその7時間ずっと映画を観て、音楽を聞いて、
そして4時の時、やっと眠くなって、でも光全部つけました!!!
結局全然寝なかった~~T_____T


Photobucket

WOOHOO!!!!! FINALLY IM BACK IN JAPAN!!! XDDD
やっと日本につきました!!!>。<


Photobucket

The very tired but very very happy me XDD
めっちゃ疲れたけど、めっちゃ幸せのセーラです!!!^^


Photobucket

Yes because I am not Japanese I must fill in this immigration form =(
日本人じゃないので、このフォームを書かなきゃ~T____T

And then just now when I was checking in,
Check-in officer: What address is this address that you wrote?
Me: Oh, my friend's place
Check-in officer: Is your friend Japanese?
Me: Ahh..no, she's working in Japan
Check-in officer: Ahh..I see..Boyfriend?
Me: Ahhh..no~ XDD

WAAAAAA!! Scare me ok!!
I thought I was gonna get into trouble or something LOL

そしてチェックインの時、
チェックインガード: 「その住所は何の住所ですか?」
セーラ: 「ああ。。友達の家」
チェックインガード: 「ああ。。日本人?」
セーラ: 「ああ。。いや。。日本に働いて」
チェックインガード: 「ああ。。分かった。。ボイフレンド?」
セーラ: 「ああ。。違う!!>。<」

びっくしたよも!!!
なんか問題があると思った!!T____T

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Japan's airport hehehe
Japanese are everywhere!! XDDD
日本の空港~~~
日本人いっぱい居る!!!>。<


And because we are heading to Shinjuku station, we bought train tickets~
そして新宿駅行きたいから、チケット買いました!!

Photobucket

3000YEN!!!! OMG SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!
3千円!!!!!高い!!!!T_____T


Photobucket

The bus stop~~
バスストップ~

And then WE REACHED RAN'S PLACE!!! HEHEHE
そしてらんちゃんの家に着きました!!

Photobucket

Her room~~
Weee hee~ black sheets!! ^^
ほら~~部屋です~~
黒い~~>。<


And...
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I GOT MY SHOCK TICKETS!!!!!!!
そして。。。。
ショックのチケットもらった!!!!!!

Photobucket

UWAAAA!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM TOUCHING KOICHI'S SHOCK TICKETS!!! XDDDDDD
うわあああ!!!信じらない!!!!>。<


Photobucket

Wooo~~ I can see the tickets hehehe
中で~~チケット見えます~>。<


Photobucket

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! TICKETS TICKETS TICKETS!!
MY SEATS ARE NOT TOO BAD TOO!!! XDDDD
うわああ!!!!チケットチケット!!>。<


Photobucket

YES YES YES ME IS A VERY VERY HAPPY GIRL!!!! XDDD
セーラはめっちゃ幸せな!!!!!!!^^


Alright that's all!!! XDD
I'll try to update again tonight!!! ^^
はいこれ以上です!!!>。<
今夜また更新する!!^^


君!!はやくセーラに連絡して!!!>。<
待ってるわ~~~~^^

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:47:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage