<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
KinKi Kids J Concert DVD Covers out!!


Uwaaaa!!!
Look!!!!

うわああああ!!!!
みて!!!!!!
出ちゃったよ!!!

The Limited Edition:
初回盤:

Photobucket

My Gosh!!!! This is sooo cool!!!!!!!
I love how they made the cover looked like that with their faces on it~
Plus the Mosiac feeling~ Uwaaaaa XDD
うわあああああ!!!カッコイイ!!!!
そのモサイクな感じが好き!!


The Regular Edition:
通常盤:

Photobucket

Luckily the regular version doesn't look good enough for me to want to get it XD
まあ。。レギュラーのは結構普通ですね。。
買わなかったでよかった~>。<

And also saw 2 funny pie charts and thought I'd like to post them here XDD
そしてこの前二つ結構おもろいの絵を見ました!


Photobucket

ワルドカップの失敗
緑:ディフェンダー
青:ゴールキーパー
赤:審判 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SAD TO SAY BUT THAT IS SO TRUE!!!! HAHAHA
はははははははは!!!結構言うね~~~XDDD

Photobucket

ヘリコプター大体アクション映画に何をする
100%:爆発 

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY TOO~ LOLOLOLOLOL
So far of the many pie charts I've seen I like this 2 the best XDDD
Hahaha
ははははは!!これもおもろいは~~~~

Ahhhh~ today is Saturday,
But after going for my Japanese class,
I reached home and now once again I am doing nothing at home HAHAHA
My gosh I really have a boring life~~
Luckily just now Kei was online and he called me and we chatted for awhile
If not I feel so lonely T___T LOLOLOL

But it's alright cus NEXT WEEK NEXT SATURDAY IS THE DAY I'M FLYING!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
But argh before that,
I have my final Japanese exam,
And before that I have shop meeting at 830am!
What the hell la, I totally don't feel like going..I'm serious
I know I will be damm tired studying for the super difficult Japanese test too~
And only until then I can get to finally go home get my luggage and set off the the airport!!
Maa it's alright~~ tolerate tolerate~~
KOICHI I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON!!! XDD
And of course Ran you too!! Hehehehe *chuuuu* ^^

まあ。。今日は土曜日ですけど。。
日本語の授業行った後、家に帰って、今なにもやってない~~
セーラの生活はつまらないは~~T___T
でも大丈夫!!来週の土曜日日本へ行くよ!!
めっちゃ楽しみ!!!
でもその前、日本語のテスト受けなきゃ~T____T
そして朝8時半からもバイトの会議ある~~
うわああああまじかいよ~~
全然行きたくないもん。。=(
まあまあ。。もうすぐ光一に会える!!!^^


君!そう君!!
まあ。。待ってるね~~^^

Labels: , , , , , ,


blogged @ Saturday, July 10, 2010 7:20:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage