<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ouch~~ =(


I went to watch soccer match today~~
Well the results was a draw of 2-2 haha

Ahhh when I was going home, my right leg suddenly hurts
Ignoring the pain, I just continued going home
But omg after I reached home,
IT HURTS EVEN MORE!!
It was sooo much worse! I can barely walk!!
It's like the moment I walk I can feel the nerves in my right leg telling me not to walk!
My leg will go weak and I will have to limp with my left leg~
I don't even know what is wrong and how it became like that la~~
Ahhhh I hope this will go away by tomorrow T___T

今日サッカー試合見に行ったよ。。
結果は2対2でした!

まあ。。さっきMRT行ったの途中で、右足なんか痛くなった、
でも気にせずように歩き続きました。。
そして家に帰って、なんか右足はすごく痛い!!
何があったが全然分からない!!

それより今はさっき帰ったの時のほうが痛いよ。。
今全然歩けない!
歩いたらすぐ痛くなる、足も弱くなるな感じ。。
どうしよ!!!!
大丈夫かな。。。T___T


Ahhh I have school tomorrow T___T
I have class today actually but I couldn't wake up because I stayed up too late watching the world cup last night LOLOL
After class tomorrow I have to go work~ T___T
It's gonna be a loong loong day man!! T___T
Maaa...ganbarimasu =X
I hope my leg gets better tomorrow if not I'm gonna die working =X

まあ。。明日は学校あって、それからバイトあって。。
実は今日セーラも学校あったよ。。
でもサボりました!!昨日はワルドカップを遅くまで見たので、
朝寝坊やってしまった~>。<
明日は長いの日ぞ~
でも頑張ります!!!
明日までに足が直すればいいですけど。。=(


Alright I'm gonna go watch Full Metall Alchemist Brotherhood after posting this entry LOL
Uwaaaa I tell you this is much better than the 1st anime series they made!!
They followed the manga story plot and it's sooooo exciting!!!
HAHAHAHA
Go watch go watch it!!! XDDD
Alright I'm off now~~~ cya~ ^^

はい!今から鋼の連金術師Brotherhoodを見ます!!
うわああこれはこの前のアニメシリーズのほうが面白いよ!!!!
はいそれじゃバイバイ!!^^

Labels: , , ,


blogged @ Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:26:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage