<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
一年ぶり?


I changed my profile picture just now~
Ahhh I look so different right~!! Hahaha
I no longer have that super short haircut,
And I don't look like a guy anymore =XX
Hell I even have make up on my face now~~
Ahhh!! I look like a girl =XX
And yay~ I'm wearing Koichi's Endless SHOCK necklace in this photograph
I like!!! XDDD

さっきプロフィルの写真を変わりました。。
もうそのめっちゃ短い髪のセーラじゃない、
もうそんなに男っぽいのセーラじゃない、
今の写真、髪と顔もなんか女っぽになったかな。。
今の写真のセーラは、メークもつけてるし、去年より本当に違うよね。。


In this past year, a lot has happened~
Even I myself changed a lot
In terms of my thinking, and even in terms of my fashion~ haha
If it's last year, no way in hell will I be shopping for clothes,
And right now?? More than 70% of money spent on my Japan trip is on new clothes!!
HAHAHAHA

この一年は本当にいっぱいことがあったね。。
セーラも随分変わったな。。。
考え方とか、オッシャレとか。。
1年前のセーラは絶対服を買わない!!買い物も行かない!
でも今は、日本に居た時、たぶん70%のお金はドレスを買っちゃった!!>。<


And in the past year too,
I made lots of new friends..through livejournal, through Skype..
And I finally went back to Japan,
I even got interested in soccer~~ haha!!
It has really been a great year!!

そしてこの1年間、
新しい友達を作ったり、
日本へ行ったり、
サッカーが好きになったり、
本当に楽しかった!!


While editing my profile photo, I saw my wishlist,
And can you believe it?
In the wish list that I wrote up last year,
I have already completed almost everything!!!
Apart from going to see KinKi Kids concert and Koichi's solo con,
I have accomplished everything!!!
Including wanting to see Lu Chen's magic show,
Wanting to watch Endless SHOCK live,
Wanting to go back to Japan once again
I've done them all!!!
Muhahahahaha I'm so amazing right~~~~XDDD

そして横の願いリストを見て、
一年前作ったのリストだった、
そして今見たら、なんかすごいわ~
KinKi Kidsのコンサートと光一ソロコンサート行きたいの事以外、
他のやりたいこと全部もうやった!!
リューチェンの魔法ショーを見たいとか。。
光一のEndless SHOCKの舞台を見に行きたいとか。。
もう一度日本に行きたいとか。。全部一年間にやりました!!
セーラはやっぱすごいよね!!>。<


Kidding kidding~~ hahaha
If you guys and my family aren't there to support me,
No way in hell will I be alive taking on 2 part time jobs,
And working those crazy hours!!
So~~~ thanks!!! ^^

But in the end I am still giving up on going to Kobe in November T___T
It's really impossible I guess
I am still having school so I can't marathon my part time job,
And school is really difficult this semester so I really need time to study~
Moreover, even if I can get just enough to go Japan
I guess I'm still scared going to a foreign country with little cash on me
Which is why yupp~ I gave up!

じょうだんじょうだん!!
もし友達と家族側に居てくれなかったら、
セーラ毎日バイトの力絶対ない~~
だからみんなありがとう~~
でも今回11月神戸に行きたいこともうあきらめるわ~
やっぱ無理!!
時間足りない、そして学校もすごく大変、
少ないお金を持ってて、そのまま日本へ行くやっぱ怖いから、
もうあきらめた!!T_____T


It's really hard for me to want to give up though..
I'm really sad =((
Somehow I had this feeling that I should go for the November live,
But well, that's life~ hahaha
That would be for the better I guess..

そう決めたら本当に悲しかった。。
なんでいつもお金が足りないの。。
いっぱいバイトできなくて本当に悔しかった
でも仕方ない。。それのほうがいいかも。。


Maa~~~ I'll be chionging my work during my school holidays~
And next year I will be going to Japan again!!! ^^
And ahhh I guess I will need to remake a new wishlist soon!!!
Hahahaha
Wonder what will be in my wish list this time round...

まあ。。休み時ちゃんとバイトをしたあと、
来年また日本へ行きます!!^^
そしてそろそろ新しい願いリスト作ろうか~
今回なにが欲しいかな。。。


And recently I have been digging up my old anime songs to listen again
I always do this when I am feeling down
Because somehow these songs can make me feel better,
Remind me of the many years that I've been through with these songs
And Anime songs are really amazing, they just have this ability to want to push you forward
And yes, listening to these songs once again made me feel that I've gained a little energy to move on ^^

ああ。。最近また昔のアニメソングを聞いちゃった~
いつも元気じゃないときアニメソングをまたいっぱい聞いて、
懐かしいわ~~中学からずっと聞いてるよ~
アニメソングはすごいな。。
力をくれるな感じ。。
聞いたら、いっぱいことを考えて、
悲しくなっちゃうけど、すぐ元気になれる!!


Ahhh~~ crap~
I wanted this to be a short entry but somehow I blabbered soooo much T___T
I have class tomorrow at 830 too~ ahhhh!!!!
I'll be sleeping soon I guess~~~~~
Alright~ Oyasumi~~ ^^
And sorry for this random and weird post T____T

あああ。。やばい!!
短い更新したいのに、なんかめっちゃ長くなったやん~
明日朝8時半授業あるから、
そろそろ寝ます!!
じゃ、おやすみ!!!
そんなに変な更新申し訳ありません!!>。<
じゃ、また!!


あなた本当にばかやな。。
いっぱい勇気を出した言ったのに。。
なんも反応ないのあなた。。本当にばか!!!
でも大丈夫。。なにがあっても、ずっと君に応援してるよ。。
君の夢叶う欲しいから。。^^

Labels: ,


blogged @ Thursday, August 5, 2010 12:30:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage