<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Uwaaaaaa T______T


Dear Sarah Lee,
Thank you for placing your order from cdjapan.co.jp.
Your order has been received.

Order Number : 10103377477
*******************************************
JECN-236 Koichi Domoto / BPM[w/ DVD, Limited Edition /Type B]
CDA 3143yen * 1 Released:2010/09/01

JECN-234 Koichi Domoto / BPM[w/ DVD, Limited Edition/Type A]
CDA 4762yen * 1 Released:2010/09/01

JECN-238 Koichi Domoto / BPM[Regular Edition]
CDA 2857yen * 1 Released:2010/09/01

Payment Method : Credit Card
*******************************************
Subtotal : 10762yen
Shipping : 1960yen
--------------------------------
Total : 12722yen
US$145.06


Ahhhhhhh!!!! Can you believe this?!?!?!
In the end I bought all 3 versions T___T
Well I can't help it since it's Koichi!!!!
For those of you who don't know, this will cost me about $200!!!
To think I have about $250 left after coming back from Japan, but it's all gone now!!! T_____T

ああああ!!!!どうしよ!!!!
結局全部のヴァジオンが買いました!!!T______T
せっかく日本から帰ったらまだ250ドール持ってるのに。。
これ買ったらもう200ドールだったわ~
どうしよう!!!!T___T


Koichi!!!! You better give me great music ok!!!
If not I'll kill you!!! XDDDDD HAHAHAHA
But I know you won't let me regret spending so much money on you so it's fine ^^
Can't wait for 1st September!!

光ちゃん!!!良い曲出せ!!!
きっと後悔させないよね~~


And Koichi's solo concert tour schedule is out~~
The final con will be in Kobe!!!
Ahhhh~~~~ Kobe~~~ I want to go T_____T
Besides I think during November I probably will be having my holidays already!!
Ahhh I want to go!!!!!
I wonder if I will be able to save up enough money by November =((
Ahhh Kobe... =((((

そして光一ソロコンサートのファイナルは神戸に決めました!!!
ああああ~~11月頃たぶんもう休みですよ~
神戸に行きたい!!!!!光一のコンサート行きたい!!
バイトまだするけど。。11月まで。。間に合うかな。。
でも。。。神戸に。。行きたい。。>。<


Maa~~ things will work out somehow!! XDD
For now I will go sleep!!! Hahahaha
Oyasumi~~~~~ ^^

まあまあ。。なんとかする!!
とにかく。。今寝る!!!!
お休み~~~~~^^

Labels: ,


blogged @ Sunday, August 1, 2010 3:40:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage