<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy Birthday Yeong Yuan!! ^^


HAHAHA random, but I can't stop helping when I see this!!! LOLOL

いきなりだけど、
これは何回見てもめっちゃおもろいなーー!!www

Photobucket

HAHAHA!!!
So stupid right!! LOL
Of course it's not the real guy,
But seeing something like this still makes me doki doki abit LOLOL

これはもちろん本人じゃないけど。。
でも見たらやっぱちょっとドキドキしない?><

And so today I went out to celebrate Yeong Yuan's birthday with S10!!
今日は友達の誕生日ので、みんな一緒に会って、食べました><

Photobucket

Muhahaha looks damm niceeee
メニュのアイスは美味しそう~><


Photobucket

Super hungry, but posed for the camera anyways =X
おなかはめっちゃすいたけど、
やっぱカメラに笑顔ちょっと出したなー


Photobucket

Yayyy~~~ the food finally came muhahahha
うわああ。。。やっときました!!


Photobucket

Yesss me is happy XDDDD
そうそう!!めっちゃ幸せ~~><

So after we finished our buffet we followed Yeong Yuan to his basketball match
But well...watching it makes me feel that I prefer soccer T___T HAHA
I fell asleep sooo many times during the match la!! HAHA
And after the match ended we went to eat supper...

Haha oh my gosh ok!!!
One day eat so much..no wonder I am growing fatter!!!! T___T


そのあとみんな一緒にバスケットボール試合見に行った。。
でもやっぱサッカーの方が面白いな。。;;
試合見るの途中でめっちゃ寝落ちたwwwwwww
そして試合終わって、みんなまた一緒に晩御飯を食べた。。

うわああ。。1日でそんなめっちゃ食べた。。。
セーラはやっぱ太ってるな!!!!
そうそう!!太る!!!;;


Alright I have class tomorrow at 830..
Ahh I hope I can wake up..
Alright..someone ask me go sleep already,
It's been 30mins and I'm still up LOLOL
Ok sleeping nau~~~
Nights!!! ^^

はーい明日8時半授業あるから。。
もう寝る!!!
おやすみーーー!!

Labels: ,


blogged @ Monday, September 20, 2010 2:10:00 AM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage