<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photos for BPM goods are out!!


It's out!!!!!
Koichi's concert goods are out!!!!
But my goshhh!! I thought the goods will be like colorful!!
But noooooo!!!!! LOOK!!!!

ああああ!!!
写真が出た!!!!
でも大変!!!T__T 何で?
だってもしグズはめっちゃカラフルならたぶん全部買わないと思ってたけど。。
ほら見て!!!!!

Photobucket

So nice right?!?!?!?!?!
My gosh so black!!!!!!! Hahahaha so nice!!!!
But the T-shirt omggg WHY PUT HIS FACE THERE!!!
Want to wear also paiseh LOL

めっちゃ綺麗じゃないか?!?!
全部のグズはあんあに黒い。。綺麗すぎ!!!!T___T
Tシャツはちょっと。。。黒くて、カッコいいけど
何で光一の顔映ってるの??そとで全然着れないジャン!!
恥ずかしい。。。><

Pamphlet/パンフレット(2000円):

Photobucket

うわああーー*__*
Waaaa his face is right smack on the cover!! LOL

Clearfile/クリアファイル(500円):

Photobucket

カッコイイ!!!!
OMGGGGG I WANTTTT!!!! So handsome!!


Pasmo Case/パスケース(1000円):

Photobucket

これは大好き!!!!!
綺麗!!!でもこれは買っても多分使わないな・・ww
I love this!!!!! It's sooo nice!!!!!
I'm not gonna use it though =X Maybe when I go Japan hehe


Toto Bag/トートバグ(1000円):

Photobucket

これ絶対欲しい!!!!絶対買う!!!
OMGG This one is sooo nice!! I am definitely buying this!!!


Acrylic Mirror/アクリルスタンドミラー(800円):

Photobucket

これも綺麗!!
黒くて、ちょっとキラキラで。。欲しい!!!ww
This is nice too!!!!!
So black, and the shimmering thing inside~ T___T
I wantttt T___T


Pill Case/ピルケース(1000円):

Photobucket

うわああ。。そのDKロゴはめっちゃ綺麗!!!♥♥♥
Ahhh~ I love the DK logo!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

ケースの中。。
これ全然必要はないな。。ww でもやっぱ買う!!ww
Inside of the Pill Case~~

Original Photo Set/オリジナルフォトセット(各¥600):

Photobucket

セット1
Set 1

Photobucket

セット2
Set 2

Photobucket

セット3
Set 3

カッコよくない??
最初は写真たぶん買わないって言ったのに。。。これはカッコすぎて、やっぱり買いたい;;
SO HOT RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Initially I didnt even want to buy the photos~~ but~
So handsome!!!!! T____T


Penlight/ペンライト(1300円):

Photobucket

これもうわああああ。。ペンライトは好きなーーww
This too~~ uwaaaa
I love penlights!!!!!! XDDD


All of these will cost 13900yen!!!!!!
Hahahaha I'm buying it all!! MUHAHAHAHA

これで全部13900円です!!!
買う買う!!!!><


And oh, yesterday, while I was working at Merlion,
I met a KinKi fan!!
Initially when I talked to her I didn't notice it,
But when she walked to another side, I saw her holding a towel
I was like ehhh? That towel looks familiar LOL
Then AHHH!!! OMGGG IT'S THE KINKI YOU TOWEL!!!!!

ちなみに、昨日マーライオンでバイトやってたとき、
KinKi Kidsのファンに会ったよ!!
最初彼女と話した時全然気づかないけど、
急に彼女の手に、KinKi YOUのタオル見た!
「あれ?そのタオルはどこか見たことあるかな。。」って思ったww
それで「あああああ!!!!!!!!!!!!」って、

I immediately ran to her and asked
Me: Are you a KinKi Kids fan?
Her: Yess~~ Are you??
Me: Yess!! OMG I'm a KinKi Kids fan!!!!

私:「あなたはKinKi Kidsのファンですか???」
彼女:「そうです!!!あなたもKinKi Kidsが好きですか?」
私:「そうう!!!私もKinKi Kidsのファンです!!!」

With that the both of us went AHHHHH!! and started jumping in the shop LOL
And both of us started asking each other "Which one? Which one?"
And we both said Koichi!!!
HAHAHA and we went ahhhhhh!!!!! and started jumping again HAHAHA!!
Like me, she went to watch Endless SHOCK twice this year too!!!
And she's going for Koichi's solo con!!!!!!!
I'm too poor I totally can't afford to fly T___T
And so I gave her my Skype ID, and she said that she doesnt use Skype,
But she will contact me...
Ahhh I hope she really does!!! T___T

それで二人はあああああ!!って言って、店に跳んでたww
二人は同じとき「どっち?どっち?」って聞きまして、二人も光一って答えました!!
そして二人はまたああああああ!!って跳んでたwww
すごいなー
彼女も今年Endless SHOCK2回見ましたよ!!
今回光一のソロコンサートも見に行く。。横浜のコンサートみたい。。
私は全然いけないなー;;
彼女にスカイプIDを書いてあげて、彼女も「また連絡する」って言いました
もし本当に連絡してくれたらめっちゃ最高だな!!
待ってるよ!!^^


And yesss recently I have been working too much!!!!
This is like my schedule for the past 3 days:
Friday: 930-830,
Saturday: 930-530,
Sunday: 930-630
OMG righttt!!!!!!

そういえば、最近バイトやりすぎな。。
金曜日9時半から8時半まで、
土曜日9時半から5時半まで、
日曜日9時半から6時半までバイトやってた!!!!
まじ大変だった!!

And today I totally can't get out of bed,
And yeaa I skipped class today T__T
Dame Ningen LOLOLOL
今日はベッドに全然起きれないし、
学校またサボったし、
ダメ人間です。。^^;

Recently I installed Live Feed at my blog,
So I will be able to see the visitors that comes from all around the world,
So if you guys enjoy reading my blog, do leave a message!!! ^^
Don't hide from me! =X
最近Live Feedって言うものをブログにあったよ。。
誰はどこからこのブログに来るのは映る
日本人は結構来るよね。。
もし皆さんこのブログ好きだたら、メッセージとか書いてくれない?^^
あなたの存在隠さないで!!^^

Alright~~ That's all!!
I'll try to update more!! =X Haha
Cya~~ ^^
はーいこれ以上!!
バイバイ!!
また更新するわ!!^^


あなたは本当に風みたいだね。。
いきなり出て、いきなり消えて。。
あまり心配してないけど、
君とやっぱもう一度話したいなー
なにがやっても、頑張ってね!
ここから応援してるから^^

Labels: , ,


blogged @ Monday, September 13, 2010 5:46:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage