<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4951689830137349051\x26blogName\x3dTo+heart\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://selenitelight.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5294742295040795325', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
新しいバイト生活


Weee I'm back!! Haha
But this time my entry has nothing to do with Koichi hehe
Well recently I have been transferred to the shop nearby Merlion now
That shop is at Merlion plaza, it's still quite new,
Only 2 people are working there,
Hence I have been transferred over to help out too

今回の更新は光一と関係ないかなー(笑)
最近マーライオンの近くの店に働くことになりました!!
その店はまだ新しくて、スタッフもただ2人しかいないし、
だからセーラそこに行ったら3人になるかなー


The shop is much smaller than the Merlion shop,
But the storeroom is freaking cozy!! Sooo comfortable~ Haha
It's like the moment i sit inside the storeroom I feel like sleeping LOL

その店はマーライオンお土産店より小さくて、
でもストアールームはめっちゃコゼーそう!!
ストアールーム入ったらすごく眠くなる!!(笑)
まあまあ。。><


Of course the pace of the shop is much slower than Merlion,
But somehow the time actually passes quiet fast
I guess it's because the shop is still quite new,
And there are a lot of things that need to be done haha

もちろん店のペースはマーライオン店より遅いけど、
なんか時間が過ぎるのは結構早いですww
だってその店はまだ開いたばかり、
やることはまだいっぱいあるからね。。


However...
でも。。。





When night comes...
夜が来たら。。。。






INSECTS WILL START FLYING IN!!!!!!!!!
虫が出る!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!
OH MY GOSH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Insects like Dragonflies will start flying into the shop!!!
Ahhhh!!!!
I FREAKING HATE INSECTS!!
AND I'M SUPER SCARED OF DRAGONFLIES!!! T_____T
YADA~~~~ T__________T

It's like until the shop closes I will forever be hiding inside the storeroom working~~
I can't even get out of the storeroom!!
HOW TO WORK LIKE THAT?!?!?!
I seriously wish they can start fixing this stupid problem soon!!!

うそ?!?!?!
やだ!!!!
蜻蛉とか見たいな虫はめっちゃ店に飛んできます!!!
やだ!!
虫とかめっちゃめっちゃめっちゃ苦手だから!!
T___________T

で、ずっと店閉まるまでずっとストアールームに仕事をやります
そと全然出れん!!!
こうやって仕事全然ちゃんとできないやん!!
この問題は本当に早く直して欲しい!!!


Maa~~ It's normal to be scared right??
But well,
Yesterday when I was working..

Boss: Hey, you know, when I told everyone that you're scared of dragonflies, no one believed me!!
Me: Ehhh?!?! Really?!?! How come?!?!
Boss: Because being afraid of dragonflies is kinda girly right? This kind of things is not very Sarah LOL
Me: Ehhhh?!?!?! Why being girly is not being very Sarah leh?!?!
Boss: Well, because you give a more tomboy feeling hahaha


まあ。。そんなことビビッテルのは結構普通でしょう?
でもなんかさー
昨日バイトに行ったとき、

店長:「あのさーセーラは蜻蛉を怖いってことは、みんなも信じないよ!!」
セーラ:「ええ?うそ??なんで?」
店長:「だって、蜻蛉とか虫とか怖いのは結構女っぽいでしょう?これは全然セーラらしくないなー」
セーラ:「えええ?!?!なんで女っぽいはセーラらしくないの?!?!」
店長:「まあ。。みんなにとってセーラはなんか、あまり普通の女じゃないでしょう?結構男っぽい」


Uwaaa~~~~~~~ OTL
うわあああああ。。。。OTL


I'm a tomboy?!?!?!! T____T
Hearing that is really a big shock!!! LOL
And everyone from work also started saying things like:
" Sarah can go inside the haunted house alone but yet she is scared of dragonflies?!?!"
And all started laughing at me T___T

セーラは男っぽい!?!?(;;)
これを言われたのは本当にショックだったよ!!(笑)
バイト一緒にやってるのみんなさんも、
「一人でお化け屋敷に行けるのセーラはまさか蜻蛉のことが怖い?!?!」
結構笑わせた><


Well~~~
I supposed I'm not that girly I guess..
Even my boss also say that the way I speak Japanese is very man T__T

But well~~ It can't be helped because the Japanese people that I like such as Koichi or Ryohei are all guys~~
And even for most of my Japanese friends, they are mostly guys also,
So I have been exposed to hearing people referring to me as "ore" as opposed to "watashi",
Even though I try very hard to use "watashi" when sometimes my brain thinks in "ore"
And I always listen to KinKi Kids speaking, especially in Domoto Kyoudai,
Because of that sometimes when I speak Japanese, Kansai ben spills out unintentionally T__T
I guess my Japanese is screwed up LOL


まあまあ。。
確かに私はそんな女っぽいじゃないねー
店長にもよく言われた。。「セーラの日本語もすごく男っぽい」って。。T__T

まあ。。日本人の友達とか、好きな光一と涼平とかみんな男だからね。。
女の日本人と話す機会はあまりないから。。
KinKi Kids話してるときも結構聞くし。。
そのせいで、関西弁も時々出ちゃったし。。
セーラはやばいことになるかなー(;;)


But even someone as "Tomboy-ish" as Sarah,
Yesss....
Sorry to say that but she's scared of dragonflies T___T
So dragonflies...pleaseee STOP COMING INTO MY SHOP!!!!! LOL

でもそんな男っぽいのセーラでも。。
そう。。
すいません。。蜻蛉は苦手です。。(;;)
だから蜻蛉たち、もうこの店に来ないでね!!!!(笑)


Hahaha so sorry that you guys have to listen to such a boring talk =X
In any case no matter what I will still do my best in work!!!
And recently I have really been working a lot,
So money please come come come!!! =D
And if any of you here who are reading my blog,
And happen to be going to Sentosa, please come over to the shop in Merlion Plaza beside the KFC and look for me!!!!!!!! =D

そんなつまらない話を聞かせてすいません(笑)
とりあえずバイト頑張るわ!!
最近本当にめっちゃ働いたから、
お金どんどん来い!!><
外人の皆さんも、
もしシンガポールに来たら、
ぜひセントーサに遊びに来て!!^^
私の店はマーライオンステーションのKFCの隣です!!!^^
よかったらセーラ会いに来てね!!^^


And with that, bai bai!!! ^^
じゃ、これで、バイバイ!!

Labels: ,


blogged @ Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:47:00 PM




Website Statisticsself cert mortgage